Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3930 times)

Remedy360

He's not going to show to a match, so it's time to go back to plan A. Show up to his place of work and broadcast it for Dubcc.

MUHFUKKA

infants been talking his whole life about how much he hates the midwest, why dont you fuckin move somewhere else idiot? and its kinda fucked up to say you have no life when youre a grown man with a child your supposed to be raising

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
want me to poke him in the eye?  ;D 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MUHFUKKA

oh im sure youll be poking him lots of places when he comes to la  :-*

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

O.G A.Geesta'z

infants been talking his whole life about how much he hates the midwest, why dont you fuckin move somewhere else idiot? and its kinda fucked up to say you have no life when youre a grown man with a child your supposed to be raising

lmao real spit...
The West is Back

rayallen0

Ur white obsessed with black people and from the midwest obsessed about the west coast. Have some fucking pride in yourself dude. Dmt trip, it will force you to look at ur life and see ur faults and give u the drive to fix shit.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i got ppl in brians neck of the woods...i might have to check into his g files

when he browsed da sauce i made sure to take note of his ip.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

I'm attending this. I smell Youtube material.  8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
shit aint gonna happen.

no one ever meets....well almost no one.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

shit aint gonna happen.

no one ever meets....well almost no one.

Sounds about right.

Sikotic™

I'm not going out of my way for shit. Never have and never will. Let that be known.

But on the real, this is all a ploy by Brian for attention that he doesn't get from his loved ones because he lost their trust and they alienated him. He doesn't really wanna do anything just like others in the past who talked about what they're gonna do and nothing ever came of it.

And of he does show up, I'ma start singing old negro spirituals like a slave would if his massah was coming to beat him. I wanna see what Brian would do in that situation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

I'ma be doin this in the streets if Brian shows up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vKUMvRt4Uag" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vKUMvRt4Uag</a>

I should wear some raggedy ass clothes and be barefoot too. I'ma see if I can find some chains and shackles.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.

Sikotic™

Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.
You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

him flying to LA = even less money for his kid