Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3929 times)

Sccit

Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.
You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

well...ur talkin shit to him. u constantly preach to him about how to better his life, but from what i see, he seems to do a lot to help himself enjoy his life. if that means taking trips around the globe, so be it. but u insist on criticizing his ways. in turn, he challenged u to a match. if u dont wanna step to the challenge, thats ur choice. but for ag to say "only fight if you feel threatened" is pretty funny, especially for some1 who used to claim crip. a lot of people fight for the sake of competition when challenged.

Sikotic™

LOL don't act like he's not talking his fair share of shit either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.

i use to box in a gym and had actual boxing bouts, it was for the love of the sport and competition not  because i wanted to beat up some stranger on the internet....
come on Nik quit trying so hard
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LMFAOLOLROFLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NIK. ELIOR MAIMON. Please, I beg you, stop while you're ahead. I could go on for days about why you should not open your mouth at all in this situation. & the fact it has to do with Sikotic is just the icing on the cake LMAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #DEAD

But I'll spare the forum the story they all know to be well and true.

Remedy360

Lol this is overkill.

Sccit

i use to box in a gym and had actual boxing bouts, it was for the love of the sport and competition not  because i wanted to beat up some stranger on the internet....

so if u get challenged to a boxing match, will u typically turn it down? it's not trying hard, thats a real question. you said "only fight if you feel threatened"...well, i provided an example of why there are other reasons people fight. if u dont fit that reasoning, it's not my fault.

Sccit

LMFAOLOLROFLHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NIK. ELIOR MAIMON. Please, I beg you, stop while you're ahead. I could go on for days about why you should not open your mouth at all in this situation. & the fact it has to do with Sikotic is just the icing on the cake LMAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. #DEAD

son, calm down...every last person on this forum would more than likely fuck u up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

son, calm down...every last person on this forum would more than likely fuck u up.

There is actually 0.00% relevance between your fantasies of me fighting somebody & you calling somebody a pussy for not showing up when called out. Sikotic, hit him with the Google Map shot again. Apparently dude missed it the last nineteen times you posted it.

People say "That's like comparing apples to oranges"...well at least their both fruit. You're comparing like butterflies & terrorist attacks. I didn't think it was possible to stray that far off topic. Good work.

O.G A.Geesta'z

so if u get challenged to a boxing match, will u typically turn it down? it's not trying hard, thats a real question. you said "only fight if you feel threatened"...well, i provided an example of why there are other reasons people fight. if u dont fit that reasoning, it's not my fault.

i would simply say "no i dont box anymore"... i dont go looking for fights bro, if someone disrespects me, my family ect ill handle up but im not gonna drive 7 hours to fight someone over some internet bullshit, im not gonna walk through the club bumping people to look to sqaub, im a grown ass man not a 13 year old bully...

usually the ones calling someone out to fight or looking to fight someone are usually the ones who get there ass whooped or punk out when someone finally steps up
The West is Back

Sccit

There is actually 0.00% relevance between your fantasies of me fighting somebody & you calling somebody a pussy for not showing up when called out. Sikotic, hit him with the Google Map shot again. Apparently dude missed it the last nineteen times you posted it.

People say "That's like comparing apples to oranges"...well at least their both fruit. You're comparing like butterflies & terrorist attacks. I didn't think it was possible to stray that far off topic. Good work.

if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.

Sccit

i would simply say "no i dont box anymore"... i dont go looking for fights bro, if someone disrespects me, my family ect ill handle up but im not gonna drive 7 hours to fight someone over some internet bullshit, im not gonna walk through the club bumping people to look to sqaub, im a grown ass man not a 13 year old bully...

usually the ones calling someone out to fight or looking to fight someone are usually the ones who get there ass whooped or punk out when someone finally steps up

i understand

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.

1. That's realer. The fact Sikotic will throw down in front of his job. Brian is looking for rules & regulations inside a ring.
2. LOL, you still haven't seen Sikotic after swearing on your entire family or how you put it, "I put that on everything I love"...so I don't really know if family is included in that since Eden is a flaming faggot...but I digress. Until you see Sikotic you're actually not allowed to call anybody on this forum a pussy at all. Your exact words for Rapsodie when Tanner called him out were "If you get called out & don't show, you're a pussy". You got called out & three months have gone by...I'd say it makes you the biggest one.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
but im not gonna drive 7 hours to fight someone over some internet bullshit

No Grungy?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

Fighting fixes everything...

but fuck boxing someone.... im fighting... no rules...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

yo infant, why don't you fly up to Maine to box me after you fight Sik?