Author Topic: Sikotic says I'm a pussy, so do you think he would mind boxing me in L.A.?  (Read 3921 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
yo infant, why don't you fly up to Maine to box me after you fight Sik? 

is that you in your sig? or you just really like that guy alot?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I'ma be doin this in the streets if Brian shows up

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vKUMvRt4Uag" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vKUMvRt4Uag</a>

I should wear some raggedy ass clothes and be barefoot too. I'ma see if I can find some chains and shackles.
y'all both should meet up and throw 'em up. go at it until somebody is ktfo'd some real serious shit. also take flicks of the loser and post the shit. LOL if you talk tough online you should be held accountable and able to back the shit you talk up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

of course it's me, you didn't know I'm a west coast rapper from the 90s?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

of course it's me, you didn't know I'm a WASHED UP west coast rapper from the 90s?

its like walking down the hallway in school. im on my way up and your on your way down...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

LMAO

okay ash lips whatever you say

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.
You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

Fighting fixes everything...

but fuck boxing someone.... im fighting... no rules...
hell yeah. just what i'm talkin' about....beat a muthafuckas face in....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO

lol i know you still looking at my lips... you role play being a washed up rapper...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.
I called him a pussy based on the way he lives his life, not because I want a fight. Shit, other people on here have called him a pussy and he never cared. They were white though so it was okay. Infinite is so desperate to reenact the Rodney King beating and to satisfy his white supremacist urges that he'll use anything I say to get hyped up.

Again, my ego is not as easily bruised as some of y'all. I'm not gonna fight any one unless they fuck with my family or fuck with my property. Otherwise, the only opportunity you're gonna have seeing me is at 70 South Lake or by coincidence. And that's that.

I'd Google Map that shit again like Cham said, but I've done it way too many times already.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
if infinite calls out sikotic to a boxing match and sikotic interjects by telling infinite to go to his work, i dont think infinite would classify as a "pussy" for not going to his work.
I called him a pussy based on the way he lives his life, not because I want a fight. Shit, other people on here have called him a pussy and he never cared. They were white though so it was okay. Infinite is so desperate to reenact the Rodney King beating and to satisfy his white supremacist urges that he'll use anything I say to get hyped up.

Again, my ego is not as easily bruised as some of y'all. I'm not gonna fight any one unless they fuck with my family or fuck with my property. Otherwise, the only opportunity you're gonna have seeing me is at 70 South Lake or by coincidence. And that's that.

I'd Google Map that shit again like Cham said, but I've done it way too many times already.

ok where is your car parked or where yo mamma stay?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

LMAO

lol i know you still looking at my lips... you role play being a washed up rapper...

LMAO if you keep reaching any harder you're gonna give yourself a reach around

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Sik shouldn't waste his time. Only fight if you feel threaten or need to protect your family... Brian poses no threat

huh? so u usually back down when ur challenged? he doesnt wanna fight him, he wants a boxing match. sikotic should accept the challenge, considering he claimed infinite was a pussy.
You do understand why I called him a pussy, right? I called him a pussy because he won't do anything to change his life for the better, but runs away from it and makes excuses for his current situation.

How is a boxing match going to fix any of that?

Fighting fixes everything...

but fuck boxing someone.... im fighting... no rules...
hell yeah. just what i'm talkin' about....beat a muthafuckas face in....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
LMAO

LMAO if you keep reaching any harder you're gonna give yourself a reach around

A gay washed up rapper...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

You gotta find the answer to those questions on your own.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG

You gotta find the answer to those questions on your own.

no fun... what was the addy to your job again then?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

lol un0corn wants to stalk Sik at work and rape him in the dark