Author Topic: Inmate confesses to shooting 2Pac - Discussed tonight on TWZ Radio  (Read 813 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
West  Coast Wednsdays 7-18-12
Topic Today

Inmate confesses "I'll killed Tupac"

Call in @ 310 861-2335 or skype online
http://tobtr.com/s/3398219

NEW YORK (KTLA) -- A Brooklyn inmate has confessed to shooting rap star Tupac Shakur.

Dexter Isaac, an associate of Rap Mogul James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond, claims he shot Tupac at Quad Studios in Manhattan 17 years ago.

According to a statement he gave to AllHipHop.com, Isaac says he was paid $2,500 by Richmond to shoot the West Coast rap icon.

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at hte Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Synthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."

Isaac even implies Sean "Puffy" Combs knew about the plan all along.

The Quad Studios robbery and shooting occurred less than two years before Tupac was murdered on Sept. 7, 1996.

Isaac is currently serving a life sentence for unrelated crimes at MDC Brooklyn.

Rosemond is CEO of Czar Entertainment who manages performer such as The Game and Sean Kingston.

According to the Smoking Gun, Rosemond is currently a fugitive from justice; he's wanted by the DEA and federal marshals in connection with his alleged leadership of a cocaine trafficking ring.

Isaac's full statement:

My name is Dexter Isaac. On Monday, May 23, 2011, James Rosemond released a statement in which he named myself and another individual, a Mr. Winston Harris (who I do not know), as government informants. I would like to clear the record on that statement: I have never been a rat for anybody and I do not have any deals nor was I made any promises by any government agency for information on Mr. Rosemond. Mr. Rosemond has crucified good reporters like Chuck Philips, at the LA Times, and Alison Gendar, at the Daily News, for telling the truth about him and his activities. He claims they had no proof that he was a rat for the government, which is an outright lie, because Mr. Rosemond, you signed a proffer agreement with the U.S. Attorney's office in New York on 10-20-1998. Mr. Rosemond, I have copies of your presentence report from North Carolina dated 1-13-1997 and other documents about you working with the government sending people you befriended to prison so you can maintain your own freedom. I have met with individuals on whom Mr. Rosemond has told.

Jimmy, I say to you: I have kept your secrets for years. You have never been arrested because of me, or anyone of our friends because of me. How dare you call me an informant! I have stayed silent in prison for the past 13 years, doing a life sentence like a real soldier should, when you and everybody have turned your backs on me. I have never gotten any help nor asked for any help from you or anyone since being locked up.

As a matter of fact, when I was first notified a couple years ago that the feds and Chuck Philips were investigating you, I wrote you and sent you everything they sent me. I kept it real with you because that's what real G's do. Anyway, that was before I found out that you were, in fact, already a turncoat rat for the government. Mr. Rosemond, if I was an informant like you, I would've been home years ago with my family, not doing life in prison.

Now I would like to clear up a few things, because the statute of limitations is over, and no one can be charged, and I'm just plain tired of listening to your lies.

In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio. He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery.

Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time. Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

Mr. Rosemond, I ask you: Are you going to flip on Puffy when the feds get you? To save yourself like you have done in the past? Because that's what a rat does. So in closing, we shall see who the rat is, in the near future.

If anyone has any questions regarding these statement or just want to be a friend to a real Soldier fighting for his freedom in prison feel free to write me at:

Dexter Isaac - #49733-053 MDC Brooklyn PO Box 329002 Brooklyn, NY 11232

http://www.ktla.com/news/mobile/ktla-inmate-confesses-to-shooting-tupac,0,960583.story

Also

Trayvon Martin... If that happened in L.A.

Dangerous radiation coming to US west coast.

Show time
6pm West Coast
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:51:47 AM by un0mic »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Inmate confesses "I'll killed Tupac"
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 04:12:37 PM »
you fucking idiot un0corn

2pac didn't die from the 1994 shooting, he died in 1996.

step ya game up

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 04:22:20 PM »
it got you to click. i can print a retraction later...

hater...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 04:49:32 PM »
It would have been more epic to call in and troll that.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 05:08:28 PM »
It would have been more epic to call in and troll that.

this "news" was reported way back

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 05:17:32 PM »
It's a topic of discussion tonight...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »

on your show with your 14 listeners yes

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
on air!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »

It's the number 1 music show on the net
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »

well hip hop lives in the streets not the net

get out and do a live show from a restaurant like I hear Petros and Money do and then I'll believe it's a legit show of some sort

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 08:27:12 PM »

thank god i grew up when it was all goin down in real life :)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2012, 10:10:35 AM »

well hip hop lives in the streets not the net

get out and do a live show from a restaurant like I hear Petros and Money do and then I'll believe it's a legit show of some sort

So with you being on the net means you don't know real hiphop?

See how I can twist that around...

Smh. All you do is hate dude... Call in with that shit...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2012, 11:07:36 AM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

MarshColin

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2012, 11:40:38 AM »
On a serious tip you should change the thread title to something like "Inmate confesses to shooting 2Pac - Discussed tonight on (fill in radio show name here)"

If you use deception to gain listeners it will turn more people off to your show than it will gain listeners.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 11:41:02 AM »
On a serious tip you should change the thread title to something like "Inmate confesses to shooting 2Pac - Discussed tonight on (fill in radio show name here)"

If you use deception to gain listeners it will turn more people off to your show than it will gain listeners.