Author Topic: anyone else sick of.........  (Read 276 times)

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
anyone else sick of.........
« on: February 13, 2003, 05:42:08 PM »
anyone else sick of seeing some of the yuppies on mtv cribs???????????? dont get me wrong i like some of the people they show on there for instance some of the people that you can tell are down to earth, but i hate when they show someone who has the biggest ego and thinks the world revovles around them!!! it makes me wanna go put a bag of flaming shit on thier doorstep and ring the doorbell !!!!!!

Anyone else feel this way???

Koncept

Re:anyone else sick of.........
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 06:02:23 PM »
i don't wach cribs any more cuz it makes me hate... lol
but redman had the best crib

Kaidy

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 06:17:45 PM »
Did u ever notice how only one Crib ever had a bookshelf (Moby's). Most of them are just ignorant fucks who have nothing better to do than blow money on stupid toys.

Jermaine Dupri: "You aint a baller unless you got a bentley". what great fucking example. why dont you build a youth centre instead buying another 6 cars you stupid midget.

yea, Cribs pisses me off.  >:(

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 06:43:14 PM »
MTV Crips makes me jealous.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 06:46:10 PM »
I watch it once in a while, just to check out how artists are doing home-wise but when some thug-ass rich boy comes on i switch it, i tend to like the rock stars n celebrities more than actual rappers homes due to their more constructive and down to earth
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 07:05:14 PM »
Did u ever notice how only one Crib ever had a bookshelf (Moby's). Most of them are just ignorant fucks who have nothing better to do than blow money on stupid toys.

Jermaine Dupri: "You aint a baller unless you got a bentley". what great fucking example. why dont you build a youth centre instead buying another 6 cars you stupid midget.

LOL Word
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 07:16:29 PM »

yea, Cribs pisses me off.              

You couldnt have said it any better!!!

did any one see the alien ant farm one that was pretty funny it seemed to me like they diddnt let the fame get to thier heads. they were pretty much mocking all the people that are on that show.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 07:57:27 PM »

Word, J.D. popped straight into my mind when I saw the first post..
J.D. is the perfect example of a young entrepreneur with way too much money and way too big ego.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 11:53:07 PM »

LMAO, well said homie, on point, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2003, 12:21:16 AM »
Lol I think MTV cribs is funny, especially when its Cash Money... they are so arrogant that its funny

"See I got my car's collection, numsayin, my benz on dubs u know, I got my krystal na'mean, there's the kitchen, its bigger then ur house, and my bathroom, its so big we can even make a party there"

Lol man Cash money are too fuckin entertaining in their interviews

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2003, 03:31:43 AM »
...i dunno if anyone else is scared tah say it...but ill take the Bentley  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2003, 03:45:49 AM »
ice-t's home is the shit.. and xzibit's was pretty cool too!

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2003, 05:31:21 AM »
LOL i just remembered a funny one, anyone see Silkk The Shocker? He was acting like this big baller and then he's on his basketball court and says none of the neighbors like him, then he shows u his car, some two seater, and says something like 'i drive on my own, i dont have any friends, numsayin'. I thought it was quite sad

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2003, 10:13:54 AM »
^ he he he

ive only seen one, Snoops. And he seemed hella cool and down to earth. Funny as hell too.

"Dick Clark a real playa. Whut up Dick?"

"We got some Moet here. Why not?"

lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2003, 12:05:38 PM »
the jackass one was funny, steve-o wrecked the fuck out of his place, and party boy had his in his car, lmao at that.

Never surrender