Author Topic: 'Batman' Massacre: Studio saddened by 'shocking' scene at movie's midnight show  (Read 1271 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

only in Colorado, IMAX new experience  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

I saw it at midnight myself last night.......it wasn't that good.
did anyone at your theatre get shot?

Blasphemy (A)

I'm noticing a trend when it comes to Colorado and fucked up shit involving guns.

2x in 14 years?  not really a trend lol
No, the fact that they're just 10 minutes away from Columbine.

Man fuck Columbine, been shootings in schools for years, first time it happens in a white school in a white ass state, everyone gets in a fucking frenzy, and what they do? not a fucking thing, nothing but try and find blame instead of accepting the responsibility that they fucked up. 

This little motherfucker was off the hinges though you know any kid watching that shit pretty much can't enjoy batman ever again without thinking of that shit.

Hack Wilson - real

I'm noticing a trend when it comes to Colorado and fucked up shit involving guns.

Man fuck Columbine, been shootings in schools for years, first time it happens in a white school in a white ass state, everyone gets in a fucking frenzy, and what they do? not a fucking thing, nothing but try and find blame instead of accepting the responsibility that they fucked up. 

no offense but this is the most ignorant thing I've read in this topic  (even more so than my bad movie comment)

Columbune was so huge because unlike any previous school shooting this one involved two gunmen who were throwing home made bombs everywhere while shooting the school up for a half hour.  not to mention it was being covered live for much of that time, not covered after-the-fact.

almost all school shootings are one person shot, that's it.  one guy has beef with one person and boom.  meanwhile the Columbine shooting last longer than an episode of I Love Raymond for crying out loud.

Sikotic™

I saw it at midnight myself last night.......it wasn't that good.
did anyone at your theatre get shot?
Nah.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
This is so horrible.  So sad that so many innocent people can be effected by one psychotic person deeming themselves responsible for other people's lives. WOAT

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Manchurian candidate...

A new gun bill got passed recently.... Something along the lies of gun control.

Sometching like this was needed to start usring it.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

no offense but this is the most ignorant thing I've read in this topic  (even more so than my bad movie comment)

Columbune was so huge because unlike any previous school shooting this one involved two gunmen who were throwing home made bombs everywhere while shooting the school up for a half hour.  not to mention it was being covered live for much of that time, not covered after-the-fact.

almost all school shootings are one person shot, that's it.  one guy has beef with one person and boom.  meanwhile the Columbine shooting last longer than an episode of I Love Raymond for crying out loud.

this guy lives in his own world, an overzealous black power world.

a drive by or running up and shooting a person up is much more different than going into a school during school hours and shooting random people up, detonating homemade bombs and killing people in the double digits.

theres a difference between murder and massacre, any massacre whether it happens to whites or colored is going to be huge.

and plus its usually a gangbanger killing another gangbanger, shit happenes all the time, of course a gang related shooting isnt going to get nation wide press, especailly if it happens in LA.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

jeromechickenbone

Manchurian candidate. MK Ultra false flag. Completely staged event to push gun control and distract from other issues.

Wake up.

jeromechickenbone

Manchurian candidate...

A new gun bill got passed recently.... Something along the lies of gun control.

Sometching like this was needed to start usring it.

Did not see this before I posted, swear to god lol. Dead on.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
so it´s automatically a government plot to get the gun laws passed, no chance of this being just another lunatic on a killing spree?

jeromechickenbone

so it´s automatically a government plot to get the gun laws passed, no chance of this being just another lunatic on a killing spree?

No. Most of the time lunatics like this are manchurian candidates. Read about MK Ultra, the CIA has been doing it since the 50's.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Manchurian candidate. MK Ultra false flag. Completely staged event to push gun control and distract from other issues.

Wake up.

Man some ppl rather hate then pay attention.

It's about to go down ppl... Hope your preparing.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Batman massacre - what are your thoughts on the situation 

US drought will raise food prices - are you ready and how to prepare

Call in @ 310 861-2335 or skype free here
http://tobtr.com/s/3413649
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.