Author Topic: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE  (Read 4746 times)

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 05:51:30 AM »
Thank You BanedGod!!!

aerroc

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 07:37:46 AM »
ya some funny stuck in the 90s grandpas lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 09:36:33 AM »
ya some funny stuck in the 90s grandpas lol

go suck off Idan at pacnat you homo

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2012, 11:43:45 AM »
THANKS BANE!  THIS IS AWESOME!

Bane now would be an awesome time for you to save the day again and unleash tha next episode og and hoe hopper in cdq!
just sayin'  8)

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2012, 12:03:01 PM »
Mr. Bane thanks for dropping one of the most sought after Death Row tracks from the last several years.  However, if by some chance you can produce Tha Next Episode OG in full CDQ you will be deemed a saint in our eyes.  That said, I have a feeling that you have more than a few surprises in store for us moving forward so thanks once again and keep them coming good sir. 

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »
Mr. Bane thanks for dropping one of the most sought after Death Row tracks from the last several years.  However, if by some chance you can produce Tha Next Episode OG in full CDQ you will be deemed a saint in our eyes.  That said, I have a feeling that you have more than a few surprises in store for us moving forward so thanks once again and keep them coming good sir. 

That song doesn't exist.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:45 PM »

That song doesn't exist.

of course it EXISTS, we have a crappy rip of it

i just highly doubt we'll ever get to hear it :(

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2012, 01:05:50 PM »

That song doesn't exist.

The CDQ Version doesn't exist.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2012, 01:07:28 PM »
oh okay.  i'd believe that.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2012, 01:45:35 PM »

That song doesn't exist.

ill take a tape rip  ;)  how can you say it doesn't exist its listed on the sheets that came out of the songs that were catalogued

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 01:47:56 PM »
im guessing he means nobody has bootlegged that song yet

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 01:56:18 PM »
To the "powers" that claim to be: i hope i have your attention now.

i hold your prized Collection At ransom. today was a LIttle demonstration oF my pOweR. i've exposed your top dogg, your pouNd & your precIous "esd" while you profit off thAt which does not belong to you. now, it is time to expose your hand by aLlOwing you the opportunity to do it yourselVEs before i break yOu & Gut your vaults... you all have been warned.

fear the league of shadows.

fear BANE.

I wouldn't fear Bane in my life. Sorry.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 03:08:56 PM »

That song doesn't exist.

ill take a tape rip  ;)  how can you say it doesn't exist its listed on the sheets that came out of the songs that were catalogued

Nah, it may be on there, but it's not on there. Trust me, a CDQ version doesn't exist.  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »

That song doesn't exist.

Nah, it may be on there, but it's not on there. Trust me, a CDQ version doesn't exist.  ;)

i appreciate you being real about that but WHAT A KICK IN THE NUTS!

thankfully i am satisfied by the Crooked I "real thugs" song over the instrumental but i know most people here aren't lol

Sccit

wrong
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2012, 04:25:31 PM »
i dont buy that a CDQ of "Next Episode OG" doesnt exist..