Author Topic: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE  (Read 4747 times)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2012, 07:57:22 AM »
someone (yaknow who right?) played me a pretty cool quality version of next episode on the phone in 2k1. btw nice one BANE.

Will_B

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2012, 08:33:23 AM »
with regards to the next episode OG.....

i believe this is what happened: someone was playing the song in studio, and someone from foesum (?), or someone who knew someone in foesum, pulled out a handheld recorder and recorded it. this happened around the late 90s/early 2000s.

so a high quality version of the song was played at that time.

MAYBE what GWhoB is trying to say is that the song was played from the original tape/reel during this little listening session, and that the song was never converted to MP3 or never sent to a PC harddrive or whatever.

remember guys, for something to leak, it has to be put on someones HDD in .wav or .mp3 or whatever... having it only on the original reel does us no good.

with that being said, i find it hard to believe that the reel and the backup copy(s) were destroyed or erased....

Ho Hopper was leaked in 'cassette quality' but was still a massive AIFF file and sounded great. Next Episode OG could probably sound just as nice, even if it's not true CDQ it's still the best possible quality.

The Foesum site 'Foegrounds' leaked all the really nice shit (Playin 4 Keeps, 187 It's On, I Thought U Knew etc.) it was run by a dude called The Predator I think.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2012, 08:42:41 AM »
like GWhoB? already said, no private collector/leaker has the CDQ-version of "Next Episode"

i believe this is what happened: someone was playing the song in studio, and someone from foesum (?), or someone who knew someone in foesum, pulled out a handheld recorder and recorded it. this happened around the late 90s/early 2000s.

MAYBE what GWhoB is trying to say is that the song was played from the original tape/reel during this little listening session, and that the song was never converted to MP3 or never sent to a PC harddrive or whatever.

remember guys, for something to leak, it has to be put on someones HDD in .wav or .mp3 or whatever... having it only on the original reel does us no good.

with that being said, i find it hard to believe that the reel and the backup copy(s) were destroyed or erased....

Ho Hopper was leaked in 'cassette quality' but was still a massive AIFF file and sounded great. Next Episode OG could probably sound just as nice, even if it's not true CDQ it's still the best possible quality.

it leaked before that. the AIFF file came later
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:46:22 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2012, 08:47:07 AM »
like GWhoB? said, no private collector/leaker has the CDQ-version of "Next Episode"

Yes. But the 'cassette quality' rip was still great, and a massive improvement. One day Next Episode OG will leak too...and tape sourced is fine if that's all there is available.

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »
like GWhoB? said, no private collector/leaker has the CDQ-version of "Next Episode"

One day Next Episode OG will leak too...

to the public?
lol, dont be so sure.
leechers always take things for granted

Will_B

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:38 AM »
One day Next Episode OG will leak too...

to the public?
lol, dont be so sure.
leechers always take things for granted

Lol don't feel so self important Mike..it's your favourite saying 'hasn't publicly leaked' - you feel then need to keep stuff to yourself, and let people know you have shit, or tag and chop audio into snippets. Whoever is selling this audio is like that...they feel ownership of the artists work. And either use the music as 'currency' for hoarding more, or want to make $$$ of the stuff. I say fuck that.

All hail BANE 8)

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2012, 09:07:50 AM »
lol @ "self importatn", its not my fault that ur stupid.
u clearly dont know how it works.

dont take things for granted,
tracks can find their way out into the open, if a circle of people have the same file.
but if one source has 1 track in his possesion, its not a guarantee that it will surface.
individuals have sat on Dr.Dre/DeathRow songs for 13+years and they still havent leaked to this day

Will_B

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2012, 09:14:02 AM »
lol @ "self importatn", its not my fault that ur stupid.
u clearly dont know how it works.

dont take things for granted,
tracks can find their way out into the open, if a circle of people have the same file.
but if one source has 1 track in his possesion, its not a guarantee that it will surface.
individuals have sat on Dr.Dre/DeathRow songs for 13+years and they still havent leaked to this day

...and the T.R.O.Y. blog dropped a whole tape of stuff most people never knew existed. Stuff can turn up anywhere.

But I know you like to feel special, tagging Dogg Chit rejected beats from 2007....amazing triumph.

I get chills when I think what myspace rips you must be holding in your collection. LMFAOOO

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »
 the TROY-cassette stems from Snoop's own bootleg which he passed around, it found its way onto Swapmeets in LongBeach & Compton, thats how it surfaced.

lol - but anyway, ur a leech, n u dont know anythin about any "scene", ur just lurking around on a forum, takin things for granted, pickin up free music-links, and ur quick to get emotional & call someone "self important" & start rambling about other things, when you fail to validate ur own arguments.  8)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:34:48 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
Listened to the 2 versions bac to bac on studio monitors and must say... the original sounds like a demo.  Probably cuz it is; nothing else done to it.  Don't know why you guys are getting your feathers ruffled so much. 

Bane, the quality on this is poor... even the mp3 is only 150 kbps.  I guess this is the OG?  Cool to have "the blueprint" to the song  as a collector, but that's about it...

the new one sounds MUCH MUCH better. 

oh shut the fuck up  you statin-the-obvious-ass-nigga

Will_B

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
lol - but anyway, ur a leech, n u dont know anythin about any "scene"

DPG Dante. :sleep:

Mike is taking pride in the fact he's the new Tanner.

"I have '06 RAREZ....u wouldn't understand" :loser:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2012, 09:32:55 AM »
lol - but anyway, ur a leech, n u dont know anythin about any "scene"

DPG Dante. :sleep:

Mike is taking pride in the fact he's the new Tanner.

"I have '06 RAREZ....u wouldn't understand" :loser:

lol

ya'll need to squash your beef and become best friends

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2012, 09:35:28 AM »
yea, mike is right. if one person is sitting on a song, and they are hellbent on not letting it get out, then its a question of IF it leaks, not WHEN it leaks.

but as soon as they start sharing/selling it, they are sharing with knowledge that something could happen, it could get out there. either that or they trust someone they shouldn't have trusted....

as far as the tape that troy blog leaked, yea that was a tape that has been "around" for a while. someone apparently realized they had a copy and put it online. that was the tape radio stations were playing shit from before doggystyle came out, right? and then i think there was another tape that had every single day and dogg pound 4 life (before it was officially released) on it, that tape was not posted on troy..... i don't know if snoop personally leaked the tape, maybe he felt the gap between chronic and doggystyle was too long, so he wanted to put out a "mixtape" essentially to keep the hype up....

Will_B

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2012, 09:43:46 AM »
i think there was another tape that had every single day and dogg pound 4 life

Yes. DJ Colby Colb (from Philly) told me he has that tape, but can't put his hands on it (its in storage somewhere).

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »
i don't know if snoop personally leaked the tape, maybe he felt the gap between chronic and doggystyle was too long, so he wanted to put out a "mixtape" essentially to keep the hype up....

yea, Snoop got himself caught up in trouble wit Death Row, when he passed around "doggysytle"-sessions & similar material on tapes. found its way onto swapmeets in Long BEach and Compton, Snoop spoke on this wit an interview wit teh Cipha Sound-guys a few yrs ago.

pretty sure, its the same tape that TROY leaked
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:57:13 AM by OG Michael Madsen »