Author Topic: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE  (Read 4750 times)

scratch42069

• 'G'
Re: "Every single day" going forward, posers will fear the name BANE
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2012, 10:59:36 AM »
The only way we'll probably ever hear Next Episode is if someone had the cassette that original rip came from and even then, it won't be no CD quality. To get a CD quality version you'd have to turn back time and make Dre's cases against Death Row disappear.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2012, 11:16:24 AM »
i think there was another tape that had every single day and dogg pound 4 life

Yes. DJ Colby Colb (from Philly) told me he has that tape, but can't put his hands on it (its in storage somewhere).

Someone's gotta break into the Power 99 Storage Units to find those tapes. While they are at it, just for fun, they should ask if they've every heard of ShortYo.

i don't know if snoop personally leaked the tape, maybe he felt the gap between chronic and doggystyle was too long, so he wanted to put out a "mixtape" essentially to keep the hype up....

yea, Snoop got himself caught up in trouble wit Death Row, when he passed around "doggysytle"-sessions & similar material on tapes. found its way onto swapmeets in Long BEach and Compton, Snoop spoke on this wit an interview wit teh Cipha Sound-guys a few yrs ago.

pretty sure, its the same tape that TROY leaked

Suge was furious anytime anything was leaked. I remember hearing a story about how furious he was that 92.3 The Beat played "21 Jumpstreet" on the radio before the MWTC soundtrack dropped.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2012, 11:35:38 AM »
i think there was another tape that had every single day and dogg pound 4 life

Yes. DJ Colby Colb (from Philly) told me he has that tape, but can't put his hands on it (its in storage somewhere).

Someone's gotta break into the Power 99 Storage Units to find those tapes. While they are at it, just for fun, they should ask if they've every heard of ShortYo.

i don't know if snoop personally leaked the tape, maybe he felt the gap between chronic and doggystyle was too long, so he wanted to put out a "mixtape" essentially to keep the hype up....

yea, Snoop got himself caught up in trouble wit Death Row, when he passed around "doggysytle"-sessions & similar material on tapes. found its way onto swapmeets in Long BEach and Compton, Snoop spoke on this wit an interview wit teh Cipha Sound-guys a few yrs ago.

pretty sure, its the same tape that TROY leaked

Suge was furious anytime anything was leaked. I remember hearing a story about how furious he was that 92.3 The Beat played "21 Jumpstreet" on the radio before the MWTC soundtrack dropped.

i think that specific swapmeet-tape couldve been used for radio-stations (?).  the Dre-track ("sexual harrasment") was aparently aired on some occasion

*rabble rabble*
"hate, hate"  
"Tanner",  hate hate,  GWhob, Santa Claus,  hate hate,Mike Madsen, DPG Dante, Easterbunny"
"hate hate" incohesive namedropping/rambling" *rabble rabble*

okay
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:44:41 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
The same ShortyO who years ago claimed he was selling the Bizzy Bone bootleg (Hell'z Movie) that supposedly had Confessions on it?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:41 PM »
MAD PROPS HOMIE!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »
The day The Next Episode OG drops in cdq (or clearer quality) is the day that song goes from "unreleased classic" to "thank God it didn't make the final cut".

wtf u talkin bout?

exactly

hes just tryna be a smartass

on the real everyone would love that song! 

Not being a smartass, I just know how this forum operates. Niggas only cry over these songs till they drop than thats it.

Doggystyle finally leaked: it got shitted on (mainly for bad mixing but I saw a few people saying "I can see why this didn't make the final cut". Or when "Live From L.A." leaked in clear quality people were saying shit like "this song is average as fuck". If and when The Next Episode OG leaks in better quality I'm positive we will see comments like "we waited all this time for this shit" or "Runnin With No Breaks > Next Episode OG". Bookmark it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
The day The Next Episode OG drops in cdq (or clearer quality) is the day that song goes from "unreleased classic" to "thank God it didn't make the final cut".

wtf u talkin bout?

exactly

Not being a smartass, I just know how this forum operates. Niggas only cry over these songs till they drop than thats it.

Doggystyle finally leaked: it got shitted on (mainly for bad mixing but I saw a few people saying "I can see why this didn't make the final cut". Or when "Live From L.A." leaked in clear quality people were saying shit like "this song is average as fuck". If and when The Next Episode OG leaks in better quality I'm positive we will see comments like "we waited all this time for this shit" or "Runnin With No Breaks > Next Episode OG". Bookmark it.

Unfortunately, you're right.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »

wtf u talkin bout?

exactly

Live From LA?   i still bump that shit regularly...

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2012, 04:42:26 PM »

wtf u talkin bout?

exactly

of course, u always guna have responses like those. but at the end of the day, the majority of people understand the greatness of that track. a lot more so than "doggystyle" or "live from la"

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
lol just like how some fools in this thread said the 2002 version was better that was a big fail

its true doe that most people appreciated how good this track was when the homie BANE leaked it

2euce 7even

« Reply #100 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
where´s bane?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #101 on: August 16, 2012, 01:14:14 PM »
where´s bane?
he said he'll be back soon in another thread