Author Topic: Sikotic I reported your abuse of mod powers, Deleting threads changing titles  (Read 1047 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I posted up a thread of a cut-up of Ghost calling into TWZ and Sikotic deleted it.  You all of course see that he is also changing the titles on my threads.  This seriously destroys the integrity of the forum.  I don't know what this dude is afraid of.  Maybe it was Sccit dissing him on air in the show with Ghost but Sccit didn't say anything exceptional that he hasn't said on here many times in the past.

Do you all seriously think it's okay in G-Spot for Sikotic to delete threads outright and change thread titles for his own purposes?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

the moderator of Elements talking about someone else destroying the integrity of a forum is hilarious

ICHI THE KILLER

I posted up a thread of a cut-up of Ghost calling into TWZ and Sikotic deleted it.  You all of course see that he is also changing the titles on my threads.  This seriously destroys the integrity of the forum.  I don't know what this dude is afraid of.  Maybe it was Sccit dissing him on air in the show with Ghost but Sccit didn't say anything exceptional that he hasn't said on here many times in the past.

Do you all seriously think it's okay in G-Spot for Sikotic to delete threads outright and change thread titles for his own purposes?

and u should be ban for being racist  ;D ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

karma's a bitch huh? Stop deleting keystyles.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

Brian, I never deleted a single post of yours let alone a thread. Prove it because that's a bold face lie. I simply merged the multiple threads you made about that internet radio show into one big thread as it should be. I haven't even listened to the show so if anyone is talking about me on it then that's flattering.

Of course you'll jump to conclusions of me doing something wrong because of your past issues with deleting people's keystyles and deleting the comments that criticized your shit because you only want kiss ass comments. The fact of the matter is, I move and merge threads in here all the time. I did the same to Will B and Madsen when they were spamming a while back and none of them came crying.

So go ahead and cry to the admins. Would you like me to sticky this thread so that they can't miss it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why have you never listened to the show?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

No reason in particular. I'm just usually busy on Sundays.

And please Brian, stop spamming my PMs. My PMs are not the G-Spot.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

stop changing the thread subject un0corn

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Got shows on 3 diff days. And all shows got to podcast and it has an app to listen.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
stop changing the thread subject un0corn

Why haven't you listened?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
the moderator of Elements talking about someone else destroying the integrity of a forum is hilarious

I reported all of what happened in the Elements to Jome and he was in agreement with what I had done and backed me up on the whole thing. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
I don't think more than 2 or 3 people here have listened to this show for actual enjoyment. Rather, it's the tragic comedy of hearing a bunch of white and brown fryheads embarrass themselves on record. I can't say for certain though, I've never listened to the show.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Sikotic™

So Brian: I'm waiting for your evidence behind the claim that I deleted your posts?

Just like I do, you have access to the forum's Recycling Bin and I am waiting for you to show me the threads that were put in there because I deleted them.

I'm waiting......don't duck and dodge again.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
That faggot ass deadbeat is long gone now.