Author Topic: Sikotic I reported your abuse of mod powers, Deleting threads changing titles  (Read 1021 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Actually that herb deleted his own thread asking "NIK" about that horrific "LOL" song.

Sccit

Stop Merging/Deleting Shit.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »
Shit's gay...now the thread about the "LOL" track is gone. this is what yall used 2 shit ur pants over Jome for. calm down and quit lettin the power cause u 2 pull bitch moves.

Remedy360

MUHFUKKA

Re: Stop Merging/Deleting Shit.
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:49 PM »
shut your dirty jew mouth nikky you fuckin paid the old mod so you could use his mod powers to delete anything negative about you

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 03:30:51 PM »
shut your dirty jew mouth nikky you fuckin paid the old mod so you could use his mod powers to delete anything negative about you

pretty sure this wasnt directed at you, nerd. i used doggy's account to troll the trolls, and i never paid him.

Hack Wilson - real

So Brian: I'm waiting for your evidence behind the claim that I deleted your posts?

Just like I do, you have access to the forum's Recycling Bin and I am waiting for you to show me the threads that were put in there because I deleted them.

I'm waiting......don't duck and dodge again.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
I don't think more than 2 or 3 people here have listened to this show for actual enjoyment. Rather, it's the tragic comedy of hearing a bunch of white and brown fryheads embarrass themselves on record. I can't say for certain though, I've never listened to the show.

Wowzers... Really? I bet that's what y'all really think too...

But why tho?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

i tried peeping a few minutes when you first started posting here

i herad some GARBAGE music in bad quality and couldn't understand half of un0corn was saying lol

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
i tried peeping a few minutes when you first started posting here

i herad some GARBAGE music in bad quality and couldn't understand half of un0corn was saying lol

Wowzers... I have heard about the music quality b4 but you can't hear the host?

When I did start posting here I was in Texas without the mic. But can't understand?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 04:19:11 PM »
I deleted nothing. I'm still waiting for someone to show me the deleted posts in the Recycling Bin. I looked and I don't see them.

God damn there's a lot of whining in The G-Spot today.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 05:25:14 PM »
I blame SIK. Quit nazi modding you bitch >:(

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Mini jome. I just want to hear the part where I call Brian a bitch. Where did you move it to?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »

pretty sure this wasnt directed at you, nerd. i used doggy's account to troll the trolls, and i never paid him.

LOL. Yeah. Using a Mods account to delete embarrassing ass things about yourself & then disappearing for six months was "trolling back".

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 05:58:43 PM »

LOL. Yeah. Using a Mods account to delete embarrassing ass things about yourself & then disappearing for six months was "trolling back".

LOL if thats all u think i did.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »
I deleted nothing. I'm still waiting for someone to show me the deleted posts in the Recycling Bin. I looked and I don't see them.

God damn there's a lot of whining in The G-Spot today.

just the merging of the threads alone was bitchmade, on some powertrip shit... for instance, the thread about the "LOL" diss cut had 2 pages of discussion and didnt need any merging. just admit, u were being oversensitive, which caused some unnecessary moderating.