Author Topic: Sikotic I reported your abuse of mod powers, Deleting threads changing titles  (Read 1022 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Stop Merging/Deleting Shit.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
I blame SIK. Quit nazi modding you bitch >:(
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »

just the merging of the threads alone was bitchmade, on some powertrip shit... for instance, the thread about the "LOL" diss cut had 2 pages of discussion and didnt need any merging. just admit, u were being oversensitive, which caused some unnecessary moderating.

It's clear shit was starting to get to him, and he was shook.  So he went and pulled his hoe card and made a bitch move.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »
I don't even think I looked at or posted in those threads you overemotional bitches. I saw 3-4 threads based on similar shit and decided to merge it. Get over it.

Funny thing is, the two guys who combined have deleted more posts on this forum than I've ever merged are the ones bitching the most. Go figure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Mini jome. I just want to hear the part where I call Brian a bitch. Where did you move it to?
It should be in the internet radio thread.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

the thread about my track "LOL" had nothing to do with "Brian's radio show obsession"...the only overemotional shit in all this is the fact that you got bothered enough 2 merge the threads. when i was a mod, i NEVER deleted threads or locked anything, unless it was really needed. now, i duno about what infinite does in the elements section, but if he deleted and merged threads and renamed titles like u doin in here, then thats whack too. but like i said, i wouldnt know. all i know is that there was no reasoning behind the overmoderation.

Sccit

Mini jome. I just want to hear the part where I call Brian a bitch. Where did you move it to?
It should be in the internet radio thread.

it aint in here, but even if it was, those conversations deserved their own threads.

Sikotic™

the thread about my track "LOL" had nothing to do with "Brian's radio show obsession"...the only overemotional shit in all this is the fact that you got bothered enough 2 merge the threads. when i was a mod, i NEVER deleted threads or locked anything, unless it was really needed. now, i duno about what infinite does in the elements section, but if he deleted and merged threads and renamed titles like u doin in here, then thats whack too. but like i said, i wouldnt know. all i know is that there was no reasoning behind the overmoderation.
I just want you to know something........

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

BTW, I merged your whiny bitch thread into Brian's whiny bitch thread.

I hope that doesn't lead to more whiny bitchassness though since you guys probably think you should have your own separate whiny bitch threads.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

I just want you to know something........

i just want you to know something.......

u once called jome a bitch for doin what u doin. man up, weakling.

Sccit

BTW, I merged your whiny bitch thread into Brian's whiny bitch thread.

I hope that doesn't lead to more whiny bitchassness though since you guys probably think you should have your own separate whiny bitch threads.

you're cool

Sikotic™

I thought Jome shouldn't of locked certain threads and banned certain people in the past. Never said anything about him merging a thread because guess what home boy: you can still post in that merged thread.

Keep cryin like you just found out your kosher hamburger was made outta pork though. i luv 2c u suffer.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Umad

Sccit

I thought Jome shouldn't of locked certain threads and banned certain people in the past. Never said anything about him merging a thread because guess what home boy: you can still post in that merged thread.

Keep cryin like you just found out your kosher hamburger was made outta pork though. i luv 2c u suffer.

u tryin 2 hard 2 make mufuckaz "suffer"...if u really think i give a fuck about these threads, u thought wrong. i just think u on a bitchass power trip. if u wanna consider that me "suffering", more power 2 u.

Sikotic™

u tryin 2 hard 2 make mufuckaz "suffer"...if u really think i give a fuck about these threads, u thought wrong. i just think u on a bitchass power trip. if u wanna consider that me "suffering", more power 2 u.
It's gonna be alright, lil buddy

THA SAUCE HOUSE