Author Topic: Sikotic I reported your abuse of mod powers, Deleting threads changing titles  (Read 1041 times)

Hack Wilson - real

can a mod delete this thread?

it's pointless

Sccit

is this a pic of u before u merged infinite's threads?

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
da sauce   dom

the rest of yall     sub

ICHI THE KILLER

loool at NIk he went to Siccness.net and was whining about deleting threads too :D dude get a life or two

BabyBird

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ABE0FeLtn7w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ABE0FeLtn7w</a>

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy

it´s a pic of infinite before he deleted the keystyles he didn´t like . there should be some screenshots about em .

and it´s weird that in hack´s "should we report sumwhatkrazy" you say "snitches get stitches" but doesn´t that apply to ? serious question ,not trying to troll you or anything like that.  cryin brian admits he´s snitching, watch this fool trying to get a lawsuit going in a few months because of this .   

someone reported Da Sauce , it was either you or your boys ,  in your books that would equal snitching . you either are one or hang with snitches.   

hypocricy is transparent or did i understand your actions wrong? just how it looks from here

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
A lot of whiny bitches. A good fight outta sort this out. Come on, Sik and Infinite, release your emotions and duke it out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK's inner nerd is shining in this thread.

Sccit

it´s a pic of infinite before he deleted the keystyles he didn´t like . there should be some screenshots about em .

and it´s weird that in hack´s "should we report sumwhatkrazy" you say "snitches get stitches" but doesn´t that apply to ? serious question ,not trying to troll you or anything like that.  cryin brian admits he´s snitching, watch this fool trying to get a lawsuit going in a few months because of this .   

someone reported Da Sauce , it was either you or your boys ,  in your books that would equal snitching . you either are one or hang with snitches.   

hypocricy is transparent or did i understand your actions wrong? just how it looks from here

lmao...i would never take my time 2 report a website...that was probably tanner, calm down.

Sccit

says the skinny jean wearing limpwrist fruitcake

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!

Gizmo Beiber
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Who fucks everyones bitches. Besides Natalie...that shit cray.