Author Topic: Colorado Shooting, False Flag Attempt?  (Read 591 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Colorado Shooting, False Flag Attempt?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »
so these people are insinuating that this Holmes guy risked his entire future just to be a pawn?

lol i don't buy it

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 12:51:20 PM »
The writer and owner of this "news" site are fucking scumbags for this. Seriously?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 01:15:49 PM »
i mean, seems alot more believable than a guy that was worked so hard and was about to receive his PHD just goes bat crazy.

mayb he he was induced with something, who knows.

i just saw this on FB, thought it was interesting.

the holmes guy fucked his life over one way or another, i just find it hard to believe a guy like that bout to get his PHD would just go nuts.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »
i thought he dropped out

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
He did drop out, and in a nation of over 300 million there's always going to be somebody with some degree of mind and logic that many of us won't understand. This man was one of those somebodies, and this was a horrible, horrible event that spawned from that twisted mindset. I understand some people who can't handle the truth try to dig deeper and search for a better explanation (thats why religion is huge), but this incident is simply what it is, an unprovoked massacre at the hands of a disturbed man.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »

Fire door opened, no silent alarm goes off?
Smoke grenades thrown, no smoke alarms go off?
A packed cinema but no person behind the projection screen to initiate the cinema evacuation?
A fire door opened and many minutes later the person appears, but no staff notice the open fire door?

If there is as purported then that cinema is about to be sued for criminal negligence

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/authorities-defuse-trip-wire-colorado-movie-shooting-suspect-182341574.html

where did he learn how to wire all that crap? i know u can learn shit on the internet or find books, but for him to make all taht and not have any type of incident or accident seems lil fishy to me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 04:08:27 PM »

I've sneaked into literally 50-100 movies in my life through the emergency exit, and none of them are rigged to an alarm.

Valid point, however, it only lasted 60 seconds. Not sure if they alarms did go off or not, but it wouldn't of made a different with someone firing off an assault rifle.

A packed cinema but no person behind the projection screen to initiate the cinema evacuation?
I went to a midnight show for the Dark Knight Rises. The place was sold out and understaffed. They couldn't even check tickets to make sure people weren't sneaking in. They were barely able to run the concession stand.

A fire door opened and many minutes later the person appears, but no staff notice the open fire door?
Again, emergency exits at most theaters I've been to aren't rigged with an alarm. I used to have a friend crack the exit open for me so I could sneak in and watch a movie for free.

The theater is negligent I guess and they should rig the emergency doors with alarms and be more cautious about who is in and around the theater. It's sad and unfortunate though because said security upgrades are gonna cost the moviegoers in the long run.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »
Anyone who thinks this was actually a conspiracy is out of their minds if you ask me. I can't say 100% of course, but this situation follows all of the trends and patterns of situations in the past.

You got a socially awkward guy who is either away from his family or his family is in shambles. He has little to no friends and he's angry at the world. I don't see anything suspicious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 04:15:41 PM »
Anyone who thinks this was actually a conspiracy is out of their minds if you ask me. I can't say 100% of course, but this situation follows all of the trends and patterns of situations in the past.

You got a socially awkward guy who is either away from his family or his family is in shambles. He has little to no friends and he's angry at the world. I don't see anything suspicious.

I didn't state it was, but it matters not, it's going to be used to approve the new gun restriction law.
This isn't just negligent, this is criminal negligence but as the details come out, who knows.
Like a gun restriction law would stop crazed fuckers anyway, the well to do idiots are going to lap it up of course or maybe this will be used to launch TSA in cinemas? who knows, we'll see how these sick fucks use this latest incident.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 04:20:57 PM by virtuoso »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 01:18:13 AM »

it matters not, it's going to be used to approve the new gun restriction law.

Exactly.  I cant say if this was planned or not, but i dont think its going to matter.  The calls for 2nd amendment restriction are already all over the place.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BabyBird

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 07:20:42 AM »

If there is as purported then that cinema is about to be sued for criminal negligence

criminal negligence is a bad word. You could compare this as to when those middle eastern(bin laden) flew those planes into New York. Shit got bad, real bad

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 10:51:44 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/authorities-defuse-trip-wire-colorado-movie-shooting-suspect-182341574.html

where did he learn how to wire all that crap? i know u can learn shit on the internet or find books, but for him to make all taht and not have any type of incident or accident seems lil fishy to me.

he was a huge science nerd who wanted to be a chemist

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »

criminal negligence is a bad word. You could compare this as to when those middle eastern(bin laden) flew those planes into New York. Shit got bad, real bad

False flag attack...

The only ppl that belive that was bin laden is the ppl who live in America...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.