Author Topic: The King Is Back !!!!!  (Read 7957 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
The King Is Back !!!!!
« on: July 22, 2012, 03:29:09 PM »
a stint in prison  usually damages your skill we've seen it happen to the best of 'em except 'pac (lil kim, shyne, beans, yayo,etc) but i must say after two stints in prison he's gotten even better after gettin' back into the groove of things. t.i. bounced back right away droppin' the epic 'fuck da city up' mixtape which could arguably be mixtape of the year. he also let go of some loose joints from the trouble man recording sessions and dropped verses on other niggas shit as well (t.i.'s verse on that plain jane remix is insane the video is gonna be dope too !!!!!) deliverin' classic line after line. with september 4th gettin' closer every second i though i'd get ready for another classic from the king of the south  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The King Is Back !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 03:35:20 PM »
t.i. feat. juicy j & trae tha truth - fight music  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

SUR GANG

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 06:02:48 PM »
post a link

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 05:56:01 PM »
t.i. is definitely in the top five lyricists in the south.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:04:05 PM »
 Goat! Got a link we can check out?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:40:25 AM »
t.i. - 'go get it' produced by t-minus  8) 8) 8) 8)

MistaNova

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 08:50:54 AM »
t.i. feat. juicy j & trae tha truth - fight music  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5eEr_0OGCM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U5eEr_0OGCM</a>

t.i. - 'go get it' produced by t-minus  8) 8) 8) 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/012mpDdbHoE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/012mpDdbHoE</a>
DL: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/35489814/file.html

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 10:32:49 AM »
After hearing "God Forgives, I Don't" was a modern day classic by some of you guys, your opinion of Southern Hip Hop holds no weight.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:05 AM »
After hearing "God Forgives, I Don't" was a modern day classic by some of you guys, your opinion of Southern Hip Hop holds no weight.
a lot of you muthafuckas opinions don't hold no weight concerning hip hop period.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
a lot of you muthafuckas opinions don't hold no weight concerning hip hop period.

Mine holds more weight than Shaq's frame.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 10:47:32 AM »

mines hold more than precious.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 11:07:15 AM »
'fuck da city up' still in rotation  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 11:47:21 AM »

Please you didnt start listenin to rap til after Em came out. Youre a groupie Cham. You dickrided Chamillionaire then you hopped on Joe Buddens nuts when Chamillionaire fell off. I still remember when you used to act like Chamillionaire was the best dude in the south and your fav rapper now you dont say shit about him. Youre a follower thats it thats all. You like whatever everyone else likes because you wanna fit in.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 12:07:03 PM »

Please you didnt start listenin to rap til after Em came out. Youre a groupie Cham. You dickrided Chamillionaire then you hopped on Joe Buddens nuts when Chamillionaire fell off. I still remember when you used to act like Chamillionaire was the best dude in the south and your fav rapper now you dont say shit about him. Youre a follower thats it thats all. You like whatever everyone else likes because you wanna fit in.
LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 12:15:21 PM »

not true, Cham is the only one here who likes Hopsin :D