Author Topic: The King Is Back !!!!!  (Read 7966 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The King Is Back !!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 12:25:34 PM »
After hearing "God Forgives, I Don't" was a modern day classic by some of you guys, your opinion of Southern Hip Hop holds no weight.
a lot of you muthafuckas opinions don't hold no weight concerning hip hop period.

Mine holds more weight than Shaq's frame.

Please you didnt start listenin to rap til after Em came out. Youre a groupie Cham. You dickrided Chamillionaire then you hopped on Joe Buddens nuts when Chamillionaire fell off. I still remember when you used to act like Chamillionaire was the best dude in the south and your fav rapper now you dont say shit about him. Youre a follower thats it thats all. You like whatever everyone else likes because you wanna fit in.

LOL, right. Because Chamillionaire, Joe Budden & Hopsin are what were "trending". Had to make sure I jumped on their "larger than life bandwagons".  ::)

Niggas be angry because I don't listen to three artists. I listen from Cham to Budden to Hopsin. Right there is three completely different sounds. I fuck with Murs, Kendrick, Xzibit, Nas, Andre 3K, QuEST & the list goes on.

My range is larger than yours. Now go bump "Paper Trail" & keep typing about it's classic. There is the difference right there. Fan boys like you can't admit T.I. fell off, I can openly admit Cham hasn't dropped anything hot outside of a few mixtape songs after "Ultimate Victory". I can admit that Slaughterhouse hasn't dropped anything too good for their album yet.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 01:21:15 PM »
After hearing "God Forgives, I Don't" was a modern day classic by some of you guys, your opinion of Southern Hip Hop holds no weight.
a lot of you muthafuckas opinions don't hold no weight concerning hip hop period.

Please you didnt start listenin to rap til after Em came out. Youre a groupie Cham. You dickrided Chamillionaire then you hopped on Joe Buddens nuts when Chamillionaire fell off. I still remember when you used to act like Chamillionaire was the best dude in the south and your fav rapper now you dont say shit about him. Youre a follower thats it thats all. You like whatever everyone else likes because you wanna fit in.

LOL, right. Because Chamillionaire, Joe Budden & Hopsin are what were "trending". Had to make sure I jumped on their "larger than life bandwagons".  ::)

Niggas be angry because I don't listen to three artists. I listen from Cham to Budden to Hopsin. Right there is three completely different sounds. I fuck with Murs, Kendrick, Xzibit, Nas, Andre 3K, QuEST & the list goes on.

My range is larger than yours. Now go bump "Paper Trail" & keep typing about it's classic. There is the difference right there. Fan boys like you can't admit T.I. fell off, I can openly admit Cham hasn't dropped anything hot outside of a few mixtape songs after "Ultimate Victory". I can admit that Slaughterhouse hasn't dropped anything too good for their album yet.
LOL @  t.i. fell off. when exactly is that slaughterhouse album droppin' again ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »

LOL @  t.i. fell off. when exactly is that slaughterhouse album droppin' again ?

yous a fool for dat one (no humor)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »

and you're just a fool.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »

and you're just a fool.

TIs nuts are not a place for you to reside 24/7 son, its gotta get sweaty down there

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »

LOL dubcc's resident racist is in the house^^

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »

and you're just a fool.

TIs nuts are not a place for you to reside 24/7 son, its gotta get sweaty down there
it seems you've let the jock itch fungus from those athletes in your sig get from your mouth to your brain. get help fast.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 02:18:04 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

ok will, im sorry i said 2pac was a prick.  can we be friends now?  :heart:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)
not only is he a racist but he's homo too. i think he wants to give me head but i rather get it from his mother.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

ok will, im sorry i said 2pac was a prick.  can we be friends now?  :heart:
this clown is ridiculous.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 02:22:57 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)
not only is he a racist but he's homo too. i think he wants to give me head but i rather get it from his mother.

Coming from a man who sticks up for another man like hes his wifey I'll just disregard.

I bet you sing boyz 2 men songs while looking at ti pics.  plz respond if true.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:24:29 PM by Russell Bell »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

Coming from a man who sticks up for another man like hes his wifey I'll just disregard.
comin' from a boy who chases a me from thread to thread like i'm your husband i'll disregard.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

comin' from a boy who chases a me from thread to thread like i'm your husband i'll disregard.

if being attracted to tormenting the stupid and mush minded of the world makes me wrong, i dont wanna be right

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »

Go Get It is dope 8) 8)

if being attracted to tormenting the stupid and mush minded of the world makes me wrong, i dont wanna be right
this fag. you still got ball sweat drippin' off ya chin.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 02:38:12 PM »
see, i understand that in your world a man talking to another man means hes about to sell you for cigarettes.  but thats not what this is.  im sorry i scared you, ptsd is tough.