Author Topic: The King Is Back !!!!!  (Read 7951 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The King Is Back !!!!!
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2012, 02:52:37 PM »
good work K Macc
that bitch name is shay macc now. that's my new bitch !!!!!!!!!!!

why u always name dudes on here after girls.

hmmm
because that's what the fuck you act like.

Not buyn it.

U actually spoke some, some, real shit in a post a while back, but its these lame ass remedial comebacks and nut hugging of mediocre artists that just make me laugh (at not with). 
i always speak some real ass shit. always. see this is a music forum and there are some insecure faggot ass boys on this shit. when you support a certain artist(s) you're a groupie, dick rider,etc. everybody is a fan of somethin'. most of y'all don't like tip cause your bitches (if you got any) do. not his fault. i can say i know what it feel like to be sexy and the bitches love you and some niggas hate you. do you muthafuckas look at your pops or yourself as cheerleaders when your favorite sports team win ? i wonder because some of them muthafuckas be cryin' and actin' like bitches when they fav. team lose and when they win all you're missin' is the pom poms. russell, i've addressed you before and you ranted about how insulting and ignorant i was yet, you throw the first stone now. your full of shit !!!! btw i don't listen to mediocre artists check ya self you don't know shit about hip hop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
trouble man is gonna be a classic. watch !!!!!!!!!
   :stop:
LOL the light just turned muthafuckin' green. bye bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you may cross the road now, have a nice walk  ;D
go jump in front of a train you fuckin' parasite.
go back home on a boat nigga  :laugh:
you probably don't even got a green card you fuckin' goya bean go play hide and go seek wit ya kids muthafucka.
go play hide and seek with ti you lonely nigga
i'm gonna come play wit ya wife you sleepin' on the couch ass nigga.
  ::) sure nigga keep fappin to ti nigga
it seems your fappin' to hack.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
you muthafuckas talkin' about me all you got dudes in your sigs remember that. it's not one in mine though.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2012, 04:25:53 PM »
having a bitch in your sig aint no better.

nothing screams i aint getting laid like pussy in your sig all the time.

*changes sig*

...like i was saying.

Blood$

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »
Classic Material name 5-10 T.I. songs you don't like and maybe you won't be labeled a groupie lol

Lunatic

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
I hope that "Sorry" with Andre drops tonight
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2012, 05:04:33 PM »
Classic Material name 5-10 T.I. songs you don't like and maybe you won't be labeled a groupie lol
these niggas is losers fuck 'em. all y'all got niggas in your sigs that's some groupie shit not me bumpin' t.i.'s music homie.

Blood$

« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2012, 05:08:02 PM »
these niggas is losers fuck 'em. all y'all got niggas in your sigs that's some groupie shit not me bumpin' t.i.'s music homie.

answer the question.

or is every single track he ever rapped on just awesome?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2012, 05:14:07 PM »
he got a couple i'm not fond of but for the most part he murderin' shit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2012, 06:04:33 PM »
good work K Macc

hmmm

Not buyn it.

U actually spoke some, some, real shit in a post a while back, but its these lame ass remedial comebacks and nut hugging of mediocre artists that just make me laugh (at not with). 
i always speak some real ass shit. always. see this is a music forum and there are some insecure faggot ass boys on this shit. when you support a certain artist(s) you're a groupie, dick rider,etc. everybody is a fan of somethin'. most of y'all don't like tip cause your bitches (if you got any) do. not his fault. i can say i know what it feel like to be sexy and the bitches love you and some niggas hate you. do you muthafuckas look at your pops or yourself as cheerleaders when your favorite sports team win ? i wonder because some of them muthafuckas be cryin' and actin' like bitches when they fav. team lose and when they win all you're missin' is the pom poms. russell, i've addressed you before and you ranted about how insulting and ignorant i was yet, you throw the first stone now. your full of shit !!!! btw i don't listen to mediocre artists check ya self you don't know shit about hip hop.

So we're insecure and fags cause you do nothing on this board but up a thread about your man-king TI?  Nah homes, you got it backwards.  You come off as MAD stanish always posting "shit is gonna be real tight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "god damn TI is the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!".  I mean, throw in an analysis once in a while.  Throw in an actual opinion instead of some shit a bot could fucking write.  And that my friend, is how you come off as a stan and "ignorant", as you quoted me as saying earlier.

Now go ahead and throw in a generic dry as my grandmas pussy mom joke.  Pathetic.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2012, 06:07:28 PM »
good work K Macc

hmmm

Not buyn it.

So we're insecure and fags cause you do nothing on this board but up a thread about your man-king TI?  Nah homes, you got it backwards.  You come off as MAD stanish always posting "shit is gonna be real tight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or "god damn TI is the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!".  I mean, throw in an analysis once in a while.  Throw in an actual opinion instead of some shit a bot could fucking write.  And that my friend, is how you come off as a stan and "ignorant", as you quoted me as saying earlier.

Now go ahead and throw in a generic dry as my grandmas pussy mom joke.  Pathetic.
kiss my ass beeyotch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2012, 06:12:54 PM »
you ride for TI like he was michael jordan and its not the same fam, its one thing to be inspired by another man or to admire a champion but your stanning like a damn cheerleader

you look up to TI and im betting you are older then him...thats sad shit lil homie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
you ride for TI like he was michael jordan and its not the same fam, its one thing to be inspired by another man or to admire a champion but your stanning like a damn cheerleader

you look up to TI and im betting you are older then him...thats sad shit lil homie
your username is da sauce a term xxl mag used to dis the source mag you are not yourself you broke filthy bastard. stanning ? there's not a million threads from me about tip go peep all my threads before your dimwitted ass start talkin' what you don't know. who the fuck you and any of you bitches think you are to question me bitch ass nigga ? i rock wit tip and i think his music is better than a lot of muthafuckas shit fuck you if you can't understand that.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:24:33 PM by OG Classic Material »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »

your username is da sauce a term xxl mag used to dis the source mag you are not yourself you broke filthy bastard. stanning ? there's not a million threads from me about tip go peep all my threads before your dimwitted ass start talkin' what you don't know. who the fuck you and any of you bitches think you are to question me bitch ass nigga ? i rock wit tip and i think hismusic is better than a lot of muthafuckas shit fuck you if you can't understand that.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »

your username is da sauce a term xxl mag used to dis the source mag you are not yourself you broke filthy bastard. stanning ? there's not a million threads from me about tip go peep all my threads before your dimwitted ass start talkin' what you don't know. who the fuck you and any of you bitches think you are to question me bitch ass nigga ? i rock wit tip and i think hismusic is better than a lot of muthafuckas shit fuck you if you can't understand that.

your life's a joke. you still live at home wit your parents you fuckin' book worm. you ain't got no business discussing hip hop doogie howser.