Author Topic: The King Is Back !!!!!  (Read 7958 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: The King Is Back !!!!!
« Reply #225 on: November 27, 2012, 03:09:46 PM »
no niggas dont get that worked up over rappers...rap is art.  athletics is competitive sports...i think its suspect that you would get so hot under the collar about some dude who just puts words together

both of yall some lames in here encouraging each other like some rebel nerds lololololol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #226 on: November 27, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
no niggas dont get that worked up over rappers...rap is art.  athletics is competitive sports...i think its suspect that you would get so hot under the collar about some dude who just puts words together

both of yall some lames in here encouraging each other like some rebel nerds lololololol
shut ya beef burrito and beans eatin' ass up !!!!! no one's mad at you dude. i don't fuckin' know you we have no ties so why the fuck am i mad at you ? get real bitch.  you been a disrespectful bastard and i'm respond to your buffoonery fag shit and now i'm wrong ? you still occupy space in your parents house you fuckin' dependent get ya life and leave me alone once again.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #227 on: November 27, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
you still occupy space in your parents house you fuckin' dependent get ya life and leave me alone once again.

don't pick on PEtey, he was a big wig at his local Sam Goody for years!  nobody sold more backstreet boy CDs than he did!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: November 27, 2012, 03:21:35 PM »
you still occupy space in your parents house you fuckin' dependent get ya life and leave me alone once again.

don't pick on PEtey, he was a big wig at his local Sam Goody for years!  nobody sold more backstreet boy CDs than he did!
them muthafuckas is obsolete now. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #229 on: November 27, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »

he also sold the most Ace of Base albums too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: November 27, 2012, 03:30:53 PM »

he also sold the most Ace of Base albums too
LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2012, 03:46:17 PM »
this sorry joint is the truth. classic material from two legends.

BabyBird

« Reply #232 on: November 27, 2012, 03:49:45 PM »
petey sounds out of line

please follow the rules

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: November 27, 2012, 03:54:15 PM »
he got a couple i'm not fond of but for the most part he murderin' shit.

see I can respect that right there

I'm sure most of those not fond of appear on No Mercy lol
i love every song on no mercy but it was made under some circumstances. i'll give one up though:the intro on paper trail.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: November 27, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »
petey sounds out of line

please follow the rules
he is. some where in life i'm sure he'll learn that. quote me.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: November 27, 2012, 04:04:29 PM »
would u fight a nigga if he said in front of you that ti was wack?
nope. niggas go back and forth over their favorite emcees is as ordinary as someone  back and forth over their favorite athletes. get some hip hop knowledge, get a life, and leave me the fuck alone

The Prosecution would like to present the above bolded quote into evidence as to the maddened and angered state of mind of the Defendant.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: November 27, 2012, 04:18:16 PM »
nope. niggas go back and forth over their favorite emcees is as ordinary as someone  back and forth over their favorite athletes. get some hip hop knowledge, get a life, and leave me the fuck alone

The Prosecution would like to present the above bolded quote into evidence as to the maddened and angered state of mind of the Defendant.
suck my dick.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #237 on: November 27, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »

I rest my case.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »
i got muthafuckas sendin' me faggot ass pm's and i'm the one wit an issue ? russell you and petey can both choke on my dick bitches.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #239 on: November 27, 2012, 04:48:06 PM »
i got muthafuckas sendin' me faggot ass pm's and i'm the one wit an issue ? russell you and petey can both choke on my dick bitches.

yeah we re gay but you are the one initiating homosexual contact and steady lusting over another dude on this forum so shamelessly it was only a matter of time before you got outted