Author Topic: TROLLING PREDATORS  (Read 719 times)

Sccit

TROLLING PREDATORS
« on: July 23, 2012, 12:27:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xg--H5FuBwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xg--H5FuBwE</a>

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: TROLLING PREDATORS
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
personally I wouldve worn my ghost rider mask and beat the shit out of the guy, instead of dressing up like a gay batman and robin and making a joke out of it.

props to these guys though because whether they realize it or not they dry snitched on this chomo and this video probably has or will result in the fat fag getting arrested.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:11:41 PM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »
no caps, Nikcc   :nawty:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

Oi i ant no where near that old, plus i stopped talking to teenaged girls on the net YEARS ago lol plus iam not that fucking stupid.
 In his defence , i mean i dont know what the fuck he was doing talking to a girl that age, dunno if it were a chat room or what not but hey if a girl that looked like that and was talking about sex and you were an old guy like that its not like you wouldnt go for it. Not like he's driving around in a trench coat with sun glasses stalking play grounds. I think it was a good prank, he wont do that again lol.
 I dont think he deserved to get beat up unless he was tryna kid nap or something then of course fuck him up.

blcxm

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:41:32 AM »
he should be tortured for even showing up.

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 07:00:03 AM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

Oi i ant no where near that old, plus i stopped talking to teenaged girls on the net YEARS ago lol plus iam not that fucking stupid.
 In his defence , i mean i dont know what the fuck he was doing talking to a girl that age, dunno if it were a chat room or what not but hey if a girl that looked like that and was talking about sex and you were an old guy like that its not like you wouldnt go for it. Not like he's driving around in a trench coat with sun glasses stalking play grounds. I think it was a good prank, he wont do that again lol.
 I dont think he deserved to get beat up unless he was tryna kid nap or something then of course fuck him up.

You paint a picture of a 'typical evil pedo' and unfortunate 'innocent' one...hmmmmmmm

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 09:47:29 AM »
I'm genuinely surprised that nobody here has rushed to his defense yet.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 10:54:43 AM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

dude youre a straight up child molester and this post proves it.

theres a difference between children and adults. and yes, teenagers are children.

its usually fat ugly men who go for teenage girls too because they know they can mind fuck a child into doing whatever they want, and they cant get some ass from a decent looking chick their own age because a grown woman can identify a scumbag alot easier then a teenage girl can.

Damn did I just describe KrazySumWhat?

Get the fuck off this forum you fat sleezy scumbag, real talk.  >:(

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

theres a difference between children and adults. and yes, teenagers are children.

its usually fat ugly men who go for teenage girls too because they know they can mind fuck a child into doing whatever they want, and they cant get some ass from a decent looking chick their own age because a grown woman can identify a scumbag alot easier then a teenage girl can.

First good post from Shitabricc. Gotta agree 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 10:58:44 AM »
i think alot of these pedo fucks are also scared of having to measure up to other men so they go for lil girls who dont know nothin bout nothin yet.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:32 AM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

First good post from Shitabricc. Gotta agree 8)

that puts him at a one post advantage over you.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 11:05:23 AM »
i think alot of these pedo fucks are also scared of having to measure up to other men so they go for lil girls who dont know nothin bout nothin yet.

YUP!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »

Get the fuck off this forum you fat sleezy scumbag, real talk.  >:(

This.  Get the fuck out Kangaphile!

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2012, 11:21:37 AM »
I'm genuinely surprised that nobody here has rushed to his defense yet.

did u read krazysumwhat's post?