Author Topic: TROLLING PREDATORS  (Read 720 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: TROLLING PREDATORS
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »
I'm genuinely surprised that nobody here has rushed to his defense yet.

did u read krazysumwhat's post?

dudes posts are long winded and formatted funny i think most of us skim the first few sentences of his post then keep it scrollin.

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »

dudes posts are long winded and formatted funny

Nah you're confusing him with Mike

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »

dudes posts are long winded and formatted funny i think most of us skim the first few sentences of his post then keep it scrollin.

hes an honest mufucka, though... a lot more substance in his posts then someone like blasphemy, with the constant incoherent rabble about his "vast knowledge" and what not.

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 01:16:37 PM »

I should have specified, but that one was a given

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »

hes an honest mufucka, though... a lot more substance in his posts then someone like blasphemy, with the constant incoherent rabble about his "vast knowledge" and what not.

lmao he does tend to ramble a lil bit. thats still the homie.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 04:57:31 PM »
lol, i think yall ran him off, cut him some slack - why cant yall be nice to each other?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
lol, i think yall ran him off, cut him some slack - why cant yall be nice to each other?

why cant u be nice to will b?

fuck yo deleted links son just be friends with him

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2012, 06:22:03 PM »
ThThat man was being victimized by cowards behind masks. This is not the world I want my unclaimed children to grow up in (yes brian).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 10:28:50 PM »
KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

Oi i ant no where near that old, plus i stopped talking to teenaged girls on the net YEARS ago lol plus iam not that fucking stupid.
 In his defence , i mean i dont know what the fuck he was doing talking to a girl that age, dunno if it were a chat room or what not but hey if a girl that looked like that and was talking about sex and you were an old guy like that its not like you wouldnt go for it. Not like he's driving around in a trench coat with sun glasses stalking play grounds. I think it was a good prank, he wont do that again lol.
 I dont think he deserved to get beat up unless he was tryna kid nap or something then of course fuck him up.

You paint a picture of a 'typical evil pedo' and unfortunate 'innocent' one...hmmmmmmm

iam not saying that hes "innocent" i just meant at least he was using a real picture of himself and not faking being a younger guy and then setting up a date rape /kid nap or something. When she said she was 15 he shoulda got the fuck out. Again i dont know how ppl of such age gap are talking to begin with? but he was posting as himself.
 He stupid for not realizing it was wrong, for believing it wasnt a set up and for believing an attractive young women would find an old man attractive.  
 its possible he is just lonely as fuck and mid life crisis and delusional. Wrong hes going out of his way to talk to girls that young and hes a dirty old man but all men turn into dirty old men, best believe. (at least to some extent).

KrazySumWhat, take notes

lol funny.

Oi i ant no where near that old, plus i stopped talking to teenaged girls on the net YEARS ago lol plus iam not that fucking stupid.
 In his defence , i mean i dont know what the fuck he was doing talking to a girl that age, dunno if it were a chat room or what not but hey if a girl that looked like that and was talking about sex and you were an old guy like that its not like you wouldnt go for it. Not like he's driving around in a trench coat with sun glasses stalking play grounds. I think it was a good prank, he wont do that again lol.
 I dont think he deserved to get beat up unless he was tryna kid nap or something then of course fuck him up.

dude youre a straight up child molester and this post proves it.

theres a difference between children and adults. and yes, teenagers are children.

its usually fat ugly men who go for teenage girls too because they know they can mind fuck a child into doing whatever they want, and they cant get some ass from a decent looking chick their own age because a grown woman can identify a scumbag alot easier then a teenage girl can.

Damn did I just describe KrazySumWhat?

Get the fuck off this forum you fat sleezy scumbag, real talk.  >:(

Oh wow so iam a child molester that has never molested a child? awesome.
 Hmmm i was skinny as fuck my whole life now i have a beer gut not fat and i was popular as fuck in highschool was always considered good looking iam tall and have good teeth etc so there goes your theory.

i think alot of these pedo fucks are also scared of having to measure up to other men so they go for lil girls who dont know nothin bout nothin yet.
Yeah theres some truth in that i reckon.

Yeah man for fucks sake stop bullying me. iam sorry i hurt your feeling and offended you guys.

Hmm if i leave the forum at least let me come back if detox comes out.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:30:37 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
krazysumwhat tried to rape me :(

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
^your mind said no but your body said yes. And tears just turn me on more.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2012, 11:00:14 PM »
^your mind said no but your body said yes. And tears just turn me on more.
:eh:

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2012, 11:02:20 PM »
 Sweet dreams  :-*

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »
my thoughts on this

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bnlv1wd13fY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bnlv1wd13fY</a>