Author Topic: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012  (Read 3148 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Listening Dr. Dre rap is just embarrassing in 2012
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »
i think we established that about five years ago. thx for the update on the current state of affairs though.

Matty

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
agree with the OP, dre has become a parody due to his recent appearances. all sounds very forced. too many yes men, industry shills and dat headphone money has gone to his head.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
This forum doesn't need revamping, it doesn't need to be touched. 

The REAL problem is none of u muthafuckaz have a vocabulary outside of The Ruthless Family Tree.  U sit up here and act like Dre's been pumping out solo albums and songs left and right and now he's starting to overdue it.  Do I like the songs he's released since "2001", a few of them but not really ("Get Your Money Right", "Where I'm From", "3 Kings" is alright, and i fuck with a few of those instrumentals). 

If y'all learned to talk about something else and put y'all self on game then ahit would be better.  Nobody can help the fact that none of u r anticipating some new songs and instrumentals by Dom Kennedy, nobody can really help the fact that y'all don't really fuck with Nip Hussle like that, we can't help the fact that some of the better talent on the West (excluding those mentioned) don't really put out music on a constant basis.  This shit is a matter of taste and if u don't like it then of course there's gonna be a brick wall you're gonna run into every now and then.  Y'all make it seem like if they delete everything and start all over again fresh then automatically it's going to get better and have a boost.  When in reality it'll be us still posting, still joking, and still fuckin off day to day.  Most web forums operate like that, DubCNN's is no different. 

Y'all r right, dude's ego probably got in the way, but get over it, move on.  Nothing is gonna happen.  Maybe his reintroduction introduction to the Rap World on "3 Kings" might put a little fire under his ass but who knows.  It is what it is.  I'm just as dissapointed and let down as the next man is (online and offline) but what the fuck r we gonna do?  Just appreciate what u get while we can.  Maybe 1 day Dr. Dre will bust a blood vessel in his brain from lifting all them weights and we'll never get to hear another instrumental or verse again?  Would I like better quality and more quantity of the music, hell yeah.  But I'm not gonna sit up here and hold my breath for another 17 years over it (no disrespect).  Dre wants out, let that filthy rich muthafucka leave gracefully

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2012, 03:01:22 PM »
shut up Arthur, you are a joke of a poster.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2012, 03:23:33 PM »
billy bob your life is a joke  :-[

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 03:42:29 PM »

U know wats funny.  Hack was the same pussy bitching to the Mods when I was lighting his ass up left n right with the "lookin like" jokes.  Pussy ain't say not 1 word back.  Shit got me banned for a few days.  Now all of a sudden this bitch has balls, smmfh

EFFeX

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
I blame Hip Hop media too who always hype up the importance of a Dr Dre beat or collaboration. Blogs, magazines, DJs, etc always make it a big deal when they say "Can we expect a possible Dr Dre appearance?"

Honestly, it's not a big deal anymore. Dre's a legend. That can't be taken away from him, but it may be time for him to step away from the mic.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 05:01:40 PM »
I blame Hip Hop media too who always hype up the importance of a Dr Dre beat or collaboration. Blogs, magazines, DJs, etc always make it a big deal when they say "Can we expect a possible Dr Dre appearance?"

Honestly, it's not a big deal anymore. Dre's a legend. That can't be taken away from him, but it may be time for him to step away from the mic.

that faggot Sway (who i used to respect from the wake up show) was sucking off Dre and Ross on twitter

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 06:22:25 PM »
This forum doesn't need revamping, it doesn't need to be touched. 

The REAL problem is none of u muthafuckaz have a vocabulary outside of The Ruthless Family Tree.  U sit up here and act like Dre's been pumping out solo albums and songs left and right and now he's starting to overdue it.  Do I like the songs he's released since "2001", a few of them but not really ("Get Your Money Right", "Where I'm From", "3 Kings" is alright, and i fuck with a few of those instrumentals). 

If y'all learned to talk about something else and put y'all self on game then ahit would be better.  Nobody can help the fact that none of u r anticipating some new songs and instrumentals by Dom Kennedy, nobody can really help the fact that y'all don't really fuck with Nip Hussle like that, we can't help the fact that some of the better talent on the West (excluding those mentioned) don't really put out music on a constant basis.  This shit is a matter of taste and if u don't like it then of course there's gonna be a brick wall you're gonna run into every now and then.  Y'all make it seem like if they delete everything and start all over again fresh then automatically it's going to get better and have a boost.  When in reality it'll be us still posting, still joking, and still fuckin off day to day.  Most web forums operate like that, DubCNN's is no different. 

Y'all r right, dude's ego probably got in the way, but get over it, move on.  Nothing is gonna happen.  Maybe his reintroduction introduction to the Rap World on "3 Kings" might put a little fire under his ass but who knows.  It is what it is.  I'm just as dissapointed and let down as the next man is (online and offline) but what the fuck r we gonna do?  Just appreciate what u get while we can.  Maybe 1 day Dr. Dre will bust a blood vessel in his brain from lifting all them weights and we'll never get to hear another instrumental or verse again?  Would I like better quality and more quantity of the music, hell yeah.  But I'm not gonna sit up here and hold my breath for another 17 years over it (no disrespect).  Dre wants out, let that filthy rich muthafucka leave gracefully

Their is so much wrong in this post, to even pretend you have even a tiny grasp on the situation or discussion would be a insult in it's most severe form. Keep to making fake track listings, because other then that you're out of your element, like snow on the sun.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »
No plz, do tell.  Let's all figure out what fuck shit you're talkin about

Quadruple OG

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 07:47:01 PM »
Man what is it going to take for people to realize this dude is the most over rated rapper ever. Detox will never drop because he has no clue on what direction to go with it. Yes he did a lot of great things in the past, but that was then this is now. Nobody from the old school is trying to hear Dr.Dre with these new faggot ass rappers.

Fixed

As far as Dre goes, he's pretty much accomplished everything there is to accomplish. He's one of the greatest producers in Hip-Hop History and has been involved in several classic hip-hop albums. Might as well try something different. What does he have left to prove?

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 09:43:21 PM »

U know wats funny.  Hack was the same pussy bitching to the Mods when I was lighting his ass up left n right with the "lookin like" jokes.  Pussy ain't say not 1 word back.  Shit got me banned for a few days.  Now all of a sudden this bitch has balls, smmfh

I noticed son stalking you thru every thread youre in after every post you make. Must not be much to do in Maine besides tipping cows and knockin up your sister.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2012, 02:25:54 AM »
billy bob your life is a joke  :-[

U know wats funny.  Hack was the same pussy bitching to the Mods when I was lighting his ass up left n right with the "lookin like" jokes.  Pussy ain't say not 1 word back.  Shit got me banned for a few days.  Now all of a sudden this bitch has balls, smmfh

I noticed son stalking you thru every thread youre in after every post you make. Must not be much to do in Maine besides tipping cows and knockin up your sister.

That's becuz "hack" may be trying to hack into my ip.  Tanner is back so who knows.  

And if anybody hasn't noticed that this "sky stalker" dude is a spam bot by now then sumbody needs to let em kno ASAP

Some people really don't have any real priorities in life besides the dumb shit

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2012, 02:50:36 AM »
Hack is in every thread pay it no mind.

He's good peoples, and plus hes too dumb to be dangerous :)