Author Topic: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...  (Read 3529 times)

Will_B

Re: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2012, 11:11:39 AM »
...its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Damn, Petey chalks up another WIN (apparently)

In your world, this means something right? :D

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2012, 11:20:32 AM »
i use smilie-emoticons to describe how inseure i feel..   :D hahaha... lol    :-\

right

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2012, 11:22:27 AM »
no, i dont look at this as a win but in the context of your words you personally took that as an L, interesting.

lets explore this a little more.

Will_B

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2012, 11:26:09 AM »
no, i dont look at this as a win but in the context of your words you personally took that as an L, interesting.

Petey says he thinks so little of me, yet can't resist posing about me again and again and again..

Quiet on da-sauce lately?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2012, 11:29:50 AM »
Will is heated today.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2012, 11:31:04 AM »

Petey says he thinks so little of me, yet can't resist posing about me again and again and again..

translation: I really have no rebuttal to what you just said, my sense of humor and personality really arent my stronger points and i probably should just keep my mouth shut most of the time, please stop picking on me ok?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2012, 11:45:20 AM »

dude you fucking post after every mike madsen post, who are you to try to call someone else a stalker like that?

lmao!

Will_B

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »

translation: I really have no rebuttal to what you just said, my sense of humor and personality really arent my stronger points and i probably should just keep my mouth shut most of the time, please stop picking on me ok?

What, that's your comeback?

So da-sauce IS that quiet,...or you can't help yourself replying to my posts (just like your Ukrainian eBFF)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2012, 12:33:01 PM »
Watching Petey go to battle against will b is like watching the Harlem Globetrotters play against that team they always fuck up....no one even remembers their name.  They always just run around, but never do shit.  Kinda like Will B's responses.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2012, 12:34:32 PM »

So da-sauce IS that quiet,...or you can't help yourself replying to my posts (just like your Ukrainian eBFF)

You really are just too stupid to understand.  Petey is at like 1% troll mode and he's still making you look bad ya fucking pufter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #100 on: July 27, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
everyone knows Petey is not "ebffs" with madsen

will, you fail again

Will_B

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2012, 12:44:09 PM »

You really are just too stupid to understand.  Petey is at like 1% troll mode and he's still making you look bad ya fucking pufter.

LOL ok. Petey's route to 'winning' any exchange is to say "I win". Seems people on the dub bow down to that and follow him. I guess that's why he's (self proclaimed) King Petey. :sleep:

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »
will that diss was as potent as the little part right between gin and juice and the intro where he calls easy a pussy ass hiv having mofo as he urinates!

good one on ya bloke

Your comeback was as soft as the skin between my ass and balls.

And a lot less hairy
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2012, 02:12:07 PM »
will that diss was as potent as the little part right between gin and juice and the intro where he calls easy a pussy ass hiv having mofo as he urinates!

good one on ya bloke

Your comeback was as soft as the skin between my ass and balls.

And a lot less hairy

Petey wasn't impressed either

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2012, 02:14:48 PM »
nobody is impressed by you Wilbert