Author Topic: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...  (Read 3527 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »
Petey is asian?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2012, 02:37:44 PM »
something about his whole jawline is very disturbing. no homo

on some neanderthal troglodyte shit.

That's cold man. You know Brian is an original from the motherland and not  some European relative.

rayallen0

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
petey is Joe Son from Austin Powers and the UFC fighter who got his balls punched like 10 times?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »
Will is a real faggot.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
If you come to a west coast hip hop message board for meaningful conversation, then I feel sorry for you. That's what true friends and family are for. Sadly, we already established that you've alienated or disgusted your true friends and family. That's why you travel to escape all the bridges you've burned in Kansas City. Going somewhere where you have no history is probably the only place you don't feel like shit.

Damn, come to think of it: Dubcc is the closest thing to friends you have, And even though 99% of us resent your ass, you still come here and beg for attention. Anyway, go back to lecturing to Hack and Muhfukka as if you remotely have a clue about being meaningful and thoughtful

*YAWN*

Once again, it's easy to "son" somebody when your just making up lies and spreading gossip about them.  That's what bitches do is gossip, why don't you man-up?

The truth is pretty simple and I've explained it here before.  I chose my own path in life after highschool so therefore I don't have many ties to the people I grew up with in KC, make sense?   I enjoy anything that brings meaning to my life, whether that comes from a message forum or outside a message forum.   There you go, Sikotic.. simple as that.. now take that simple story and sensationalize it so you and your gossip queens have something to talk about to make yourselves sound interesting.

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

rayallen0

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2012, 04:16:28 PM »
^he's a man of bitching not action. He blames his shit life on anybody but himself.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City, not far from Truman Sports complex where the Chiefs and Royals play.  If BBQ is the highlight of the city then that's a problem, no wonder we are one of the fattest cities in America.  I prefer to be in more diverse cities, with people who have traveled and have knowledge or even family from other parts of the world, people with a wide variety of views and interests.   But here in Kansas City people are very dull and insulated.  That's why almost every one of my friends is a foreigner, mostly people I know through the Muslim community out here.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rayallen0

« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2012, 04:55:42 PM »
Yep it is by choice brian has no friends in KC

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2012, 07:32:28 PM »
no, i dont look at this as a win but in the context of your words you personally took that as an L, interesting.

lets explore this a little more.

Petey says he thinks so little of me, yet can't resist posing about me again and again and again..

Quiet on da-sauce lately?

translation: I really have no rebuttal to what you just said, my sense of humor and personality really arent my stronger points and i probably should just keep my mouth shut most of the time, please stop picking on me ok?

What, that's your comeback?

So da-sauce IS that quiet,...or you can't help yourself replying to my posts (just like your Ukrainian eBFF)

You really are just too stupid to understand.  Petey is at like 1% troll mode and he's still making you look bad ya fucking pufter.

LOL ok. Petey's route to 'winning' any exchange is to say "I win". Seems people on the dub bow down to that and follow him. I guess that's why he's (self proclaimed) King Petey. :sleep:

funny how u immediately changed ur nickname n went against the grain, n made a thread about Rick Ross new' album,, put some new pics in ur avatar etc etc,,, as soon as u got clowned on.
ur activity on this forum reeks of insecurity, n it's pathetic but hilarious at the same time  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:31 PM »
mike is right

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2012, 07:37:56 PM »
He's done that five or six times. Will realizes the entire forum is against him & his faggotry & doesn't like how some niggas -1 the shit out of him, does a name change, flips some pics, tries to remain civil. Then he gets spotted & the same old emotional British herb comes out.

Basically tries to enter the Dubcc Witness Protection Program & fails hard.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2012, 07:39:22 PM »
He's done that five or six times. Will realizes the entire forum is against him & his faggotry & doesn't like how some niggas -1 the shit out of him, does a name change, flips some pics, tries to remain civil. Then he gets spotted & the same old emotional British herb comes out.

Basically tries to enter the Dubcc Witness Protection Program & fails hard.

lol

i tried to give the "bloke" a chance but his faggyness won't allow it

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2012, 07:44:01 PM »
will listen..try to see this objectively.

are people really bowing to me and do i really have this way with the dub???

.....or is it just the general consensus that you fell off and are no longer appreciated around here. let it marinate before you post some bullshit reply.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 07:48:02 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/u1pqu8dAW-w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/u1pqu8dAW-w</a>

^on rotation in Will's house

he'll come through to defend himself soon ... a new day,, a new "fight"  :bomb:

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:52:26 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
if he were smart hed delete his account chill and take a break from the dub come back a few weeks later with a fresh perspective and try hard to conceal how much of a fuckbag he is.