Author Topic: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...  (Read 3541 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City, not far from Truman Sports complex where the Chiefs and Royals play.  If BBQ is the highlight of the city then that's a problem, no wonder we are one of the fattest cities in America.  I prefer to be in more diverse cities, with people who have traveled and have knowledge or even family from other parts of the world, people with a wide variety of views and interests.   But here in Kansas City people are very dull and insulated.  That's why almost every one of my friends is a foreigner, mostly people I know through the Muslim community out here.

my lil cousins stay out there you should let them beat your ass one time...

Will_B

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2012, 01:53:08 AM »
"Will does this n that every time he gets clowned on"

Lets look at that. You guys are here steady clowning on me....every day....it's your hobby.

So I change my avatar and shit every day? Hmmmmmmmm? Lmfaooooo

Big up the little homie Hack. Sorry Mike and Petey, the 'Ocean' Brothers....u can't be on my team

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2012, 12:36:12 PM »
that reply was like a dpg wide awake release will!

expectedly disappointing.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2012, 01:38:35 PM »

Lets look at that. You guys are here steady clowning on me....every day....it's your hobby.

^desperate

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »

Big up the little homie Hack. Sorry Mike and Petey, the 'Ocean' Brothers....u can't be on my team

Who the fuck said every day? Every now & then. Stop fronting like you don't completely switch everything up to go undetected because you can't stop the constant abuse.

Sikotic™

« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City, not far from Truman Sports complex where the Chiefs and Royals play.  If BBQ is the highlight of the city then that's a problem, no wonder we are one of the fattest cities in America.  I prefer to be in more diverse cities, with people who have traveled and have knowledge or even family from other parts of the world, people with a wide variety of views and interests.   But here in Kansas City people are very dull and insulated.  That's why almost every one of my friends is a foreigner, mostly people I know through the Muslim community out here.
You do understand that more diverse cities tend to accommodate open minded individuals. Not close-minded, insecure, whining people who pin all of their discontent with life on others.

I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve every last bit of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2012, 03:50:08 PM »
Since you guys aren't going to fight, can't you just make amends?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5DmYLrxR0Y8</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2012, 04:04:30 PM »
i think Brian just has a hard time making friends with white people

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
He thinks black people are pets.

How many times do y'all think Brian has used the "I'm not racist........I have black friends" line in his life?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »
Was waiting for this. You were never in a million years going to step to someone.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not much to laugh at. It's an L on your part for dedicating time to making all those training videos.

Will_B

« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »

Who the fuck said every day? Every now & then.

Normally I won't reply directly to you Cham but 'everyone' on this forum changes their shit every now and then...

The USA fags (and eUSA, I see u Mike) have no arguememt. Keep wondering what I'm upto tho if that's really what you guys like spending your time on. It's gonna be a LONG ass time before another decent album drops to talk about after all.

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:41 AM »
ppl throw simple one-liners &/or punchlines at the guy, n he dedicates hours of his life to defend himself wit repititive replies,, cuz he actually get his feelings hurt.  he tries to portray  everyone else as "lame/corny", when in reality hes the guy that sits on the edge of his seat wit an anixety-attack whenever his name is brought up in an insult on anonymous forums.  everyday,, loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:26:14 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »

Stop fronting like you don't completely switch everything up to go undetected because you can't stop the constant abuse.

ppl throw simple one-liners &/or punchlines at the guy, n he dedicates hours of his life to defend himself wit repititive replies,, cuz he actually get his feelings hurt.  he tries to portray  everyone else as "lame/corny", when in reality hes the guy that sits on the edge of his seat wit an anixety-attack whenever his name is brought up in an insult on anonymous forums.  everyday,, loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism

So you just wrote a 'simple one liner' there?^^

GTFO :loopaper:

Your life = ME

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2012, 12:27:27 PM »
again, thanks for provin my point. reply again, you desperate weirdo  8)

------>
everyday,, Will is loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism

Will_B

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2012, 12:39:56 PM »
again, thanks for provin my point. reply again, you desperate weirdo  8)

------>
everyday,, Will is loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism

"every day I'm writing bout will, hoping, waiting, for a reply" :camp:

Hey Mike I heard you got a new album out with JT The Bigga Figga 'Faggotory Buisness'

I KNOW YOU WILL RESPOND TO THIS