Author Topic: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...  (Read 3650 times)

Sccit

Re: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »
again, thanks for provin my point. reply again, you desperate weirdo  8)

------>
everyday,, Will is loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism

lol...u makin fun of him replyin, as ur doin the exact same thing, my dude

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2012, 02:22:26 PM »

------>
everyday,, Will is loggin in, and waits for a chance to defend himself.  defintion of his life is "internet"  --> autism

they BOTH do the exact same thing :D

i love it though, funniest rivalry on the dub

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2012, 02:33:20 PM »

------>

it almost feels like they're the same person..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City, not far from Truman Sports complex where the Chiefs and Royals play.  If BBQ is the highlight of the city then that's a problem, no wonder we are one of the fattest cities in America.  I prefer to be in more diverse cities, with people who have traveled and have knowledge or even family from other parts of the world, people with a wide variety of views and interests.   But here in Kansas City people are very dull and insulated.  That's why almost every one of my friends is a foreigner, mostly people I know through the Muslim community out here.
You do understand that more diverse cities tend to accommodate open minded individuals. Not close-minded, insecure, whining people who pin all of their discontent with life on others.

I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve every last bit of it.

y dont you move to a big city than? im sure the cost of living is cheap as hell in those hell holes, but i much rather live in an apartment in the city than in a big house in butt fuck country no where.

and black, you actually liked kansas city? i never been there, but a couple of homeis been there for some rehab bullshit, and they hated it.

lol i heard they have like one club there. or someshit. not too good of a night life over there. and i herd its pretty ghetto

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
shits week...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2012, 10:26:30 AM »

------>

definitely funnier then nik and cham....

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »

------>

definitely funnier then nik and cham....
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2012, 11:00:31 AM »
the funniest shit about mike vs will.... in some threads its like you can almost tell,they be trying hard to avoid directly addressing the issue between them then one of us says something to stir the pot a little bit and its like a dam bursts wide open....feels and emotions everywhere.

they start talking about the links and pms like the shit just happened. its like the elephant in the room when they both post in a thread no one wants to be the first to bring it up but its inevitably going to happen its just a question of who and when.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #143 on: July 30, 2012, 11:06:47 AM »
the funniest shit about mike vs will.... in some threads its like you can almost tell,they be trying hard to avoid directly addressing the issue between them then one of us says something to stir the pot a little bit and its like a dam bursts wide open....feels and emotions everywhere.

they start talking about the links and pms like the shit just happened. its like the elephant in the room when they both post in a thread no one wants to be the first to bring it up but its inevitably going to happen its just a question of who and when.

The problem I have with these two cocksuckers is that reading their crap hurts my eyes.  They both have a random ass ways of replying and posting to each other.  I can't figure shit out.  I swear I have no clue what these bitches are saying 9 out of 10 times.  They are near Enyce level with their shit.

WHY DO YOU BITCHES UNDERLINE SHIT
AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.

Will_B

« Reply #144 on: July 30, 2012, 11:19:31 AM »
LOL @ Petey saying he left the forum for a month and now 'all' his posts are about me.

The problem I have with these two cocksuckers is that reading their crap hurts my eyes.  They both have a random ass ways of replying and posting to each other.  I can't figure shit out.  I swear I have no clue what these bitches are saying 9 out of 10 times.  They are near Enyce level with their shit.

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.

I'll get u upto speed real quick fam:

Mike hates anyone who wouldn't buy him stuff on their Visa card in return for his MySpace rips = me.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »

What is so bad about Kansas City?  You live in the Kansas side or the Missouri side? I got a lot of family out there and it doesn't seem that bad to me, I go out to Gates BBQ and have a good time. Now Topeka is a different story, I cant be out there for more then 3 days without wanting to come back home. I've never been to the Kansas part of Kansas City though. But why do you hate KC so much?  Why don't you just move?

I live on the Missouri side of Kansas City, not far from Truman Sports complex where the Chiefs and Royals play.  If BBQ is the highlight of the city then that's a problem, no wonder we are one of the fattest cities in America.  I prefer to be in more diverse cities, with people who have traveled and have knowledge or even family from other parts of the world, people with a wide variety of views and interests.   But here in Kansas City people are very dull and insulated.  That's why almost every one of my friends is a foreigner, mostly people I know through the Muslim community out here.
You do understand that more diverse cities tend to accommodate open minded individuals. Not close-minded, insecure, whining people who pin all of their discontent with life on others.

I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve every last bit of it.

y dont you move to a big city than? im sure the cost of living is cheap as hell in those hell holes, but i much rather live in an apartment in the city than in a big house in butt fuck country no where.

and black, you actually liked kansas city? i never been there, but a couple of homeis been there for some rehab bullshit, and they hated it.

lol i heard they have like one club there. or someshit. not too good of a night life over there. and i herd its pretty ghetto

There are a lot of clubs out there, my cousin does club promoting/photography out there so I'm always up in the cracking spots. All my family is from The Kansas City and Topeka area. So I be out there and in lincoln Nebraska just relaxing. It's kinda chill to get away from LA every blue moon.  Get some cool food and kick it at a place that isn't as fast pace. I guess I like it for the same reasons dude doesn't.

Sikotic™

« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2012, 11:21:31 AM »

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.
LOL half the time I ignore it too because of the weird writing style they got. It's like my brain just says "fuck this shit" and I move on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #147 on: July 30, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »
LOL @ Petey saying he left the forum for a month and now 'all' his posts are about me.

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.

Mike hates anyone who wouldn't buy him stuff on their Visa card in return for his MySpace rips = me.

i didnt leave the forum i was just to busy for a while to give a fuck about it id still checked in to shit on you at least once a while...but i wasnt reading all the topics i was just skimming and when i came back u was on some aggressive shit...i was surprised its like one day will b woke up and said fuck being a model poster im going for mine lol

will b said "fuck this, goddammit im not taking this malarkey it anymore!!!!*"

*black comedian white guy voice

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #148 on: July 30, 2012, 12:24:38 PM »
well, Will leans on 2-year old stories about links etc or anything, and he tries to bring it up, whenver he is cornered
in an argument or when he is being clowned on, vouching for "understanding" - like a person is supposed to feel sorry for him.
 he breaks down n switches up his style like its some kind of strategy for him, doing whatever he can to fit in, he even tried the "aggressive" route -
nother example -> trolls were feedin off of him for days, so he ran away n came back as "do buy albums", & desperately made a thread about how much he apreciates Rick Ross' new album. and he tried to switch focus on to Cham

dude is the most insecure/pathetic poster on this forum - hence, why its easier to make fun of him

Will_B

« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2012, 12:31:11 PM »

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.

i didnt leave the forum i was just to busy for a while to give a fuck about it id still checked in to shit on you at least once a while...but i wasnt reading all the topics i was just skimming and when i came back u was on some aggressive shit...i was surprised its like one day will b woke up and said fuck being a model poster im going for mine lol

will b said "fuck this, goddammit im not taking this malarkey it anymore!!!!*"

*black comedian white guy voice

Lol that's actually me they sampled on Nas' new album "what we talkin bout niggaz?!!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jup9L_IxxOA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jup9L_IxxOA</a>

Mike steady denying he ever demanded money from me on numerous occasions for "PAID DUES" lol