Author Topic: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...  (Read 3530 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Sikotic, look, I changed my mind, let's be friends...
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2012, 12:32:07 PM »
the funniest shit about mike vs will.... in some threads its like you can almost tell,they be trying hard to avoid directly addressing the issue between them then one of us says something to stir the pot a little bit and its like a dam bursts wide open....feels and emotions everywhere.

they start talking about the links and pms like the shit just happened. its like the elephant in the room when they both post in a thread no one wants to be the first to bring it up but its inevitably going to happen its just a question of who and when.

The problem I have with these two cocksuckers is that reading their crap hurts my eyes.  They both have a random ass ways of replying and posting to each other.  I can't figure shit out.  I swear I have no clue what these bitches are saying 9 out of 10 times.  They are near Enyce level with their shit.

WHY DO YOU BITCHES UNDERLINE SHIT
AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.
LOL half the time I ignore it too because of the weird writing style they got. It's like my brain just says "fuck this shit" and I move on.

yup as soon as i see bold fonts and underlines in that format i usually scroll away as fast as i can.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
LOL. Too funny.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
the funniest shit about mike vs will.... in some threads its like you can almost tell,they be trying hard to avoid directly addressing the issue between them then one of us says something to stir the pot a little bit and its like a dam bursts wide open....feels and emotions everywhere.

they start talking about the links and pms like the shit just happened. its like the elephant in the room when they both post in a thread no one wants to be the first to bring it up but its inevitably going to happen its just a question of who and when.

The problem I have with these two cocksuckers is that reading their crap hurts my eyes.  They both have a random ass ways of replying and posting to each other.  I can't figure shit out. 

デュアルゴン湿原 pilla民俗私stjarten·デュ·ゴア

إكفخفمجاج حار

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2012, 09:00:32 PM »
and that my friend is why i fucks with mad mike.

i actually took the time to translate that.

rayallen0

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »
Man did brian get run out of another thread?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:02:52 PM by rayallen0 »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
and that my friend is why i fucks with mad mike.

i actually took the time to translate that.

please tell

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2012, 12:29:51 AM »

The problem I have with these two cocksuckers is that reading their crap hurts my eyes.  They both have a random ass ways of replying and posting to each other.  I can't figure shit out.  I swear I have no clue what these bitches are saying 9 out of 10 times.  They are near Enyce level with their shit.

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.
LOL half the time I ignore it too because of the weird writing style they got. It's like my brain just says "fuck this shit" and I move on.

lol, i really dont understand why this beef has been going on for so long, i mean a couple of songs?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »

AND POST TWO WORDS
IN A LINE
AND USE CAPS?

Learn to write homos.

lol, i really dont understand why this beef has been going on for so long, i mean a couple of songs?

Mike is mad. And I don't mean in a corny 'U Mad' ..I mean just mad

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2012, 03:26:32 AM »
if this beef was funny I would love it but its just dumb and a waste of time, I see my boy Petey trying to make it entertaining but that wont happen, yall either squab about it or just drop it
The West is Back

Will_B

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2012, 06:57:27 AM »
if this beef was funny I would love it but its just dumb and a waste of time, I see my boy Petey trying to make it entertaining but that wont happen, yall either squab about it or just drop it

Mike would never get on a plane - have u seen Rain Man?

Fraxxx

« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2012, 07:58:36 AM »

デュアルゴン湿原 pilla民俗私stjarten·デュ·ゴア

إكفخفمجاج حار

Bullshit, that never happened!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2012, 10:33:47 AM »
Man didmbrian get run out of another thread?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2012, 02:09:06 PM »
^ It's become a fairly regular occurrence.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
i'm old and my life is a failure. i seek refugee in the internet.
guys, look - i can crack jokes.. like me please

I still think Infinite is one of those troll/fake account of Nik (which would be pathetic enough(
This guy has some some serious issues.

now see, Furor - even if Brian had issues - it doesnt change the fact that he provides wit his share of entertainment round these here parts.
while u are lurking around, his threads actually make me & others smirk & giggle (even tho his music-discussions are insane). what im tryin to say is, this makes him somewhat a bigger constructivty to a forum unlike u and ur complaining ass (that pops up once every 2 or 3 weeks).   ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 03:08:43 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2013, 02:50:43 PM »
woopty woot