Author Topic: Buy all the bud you can now!!! Medical Marijuana has been banned!!!!!!  (Read 868 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Is it possible that California has some of the dumbest politicians in the country?

They just don't care about the ppl...

can't it be both?

the Governator wasn't the smartest guy in the world that's for sure! lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is it possible that California has some of the dumbest politicians in the country?

They just don't care about the ppl...

can't it be both?

the Governator wasn't the smartest guy in the world that's for sure! lol

California is fucked.  Been thinking of moving for a while now.  Who am i kidding that takes initiative.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

so you guys are gonna have to buy pot the same way the rest of us do now?  lol

Tons of my friends around here have their green cards (I don't smoke anymore). You never looked into that shit?

rayallen0

He is from Maine don't think they have it.

Anyways politicians show again that corporations will always buy you off. Weed delivery is still possible from what I understand.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Excellent news. Marijuana is a gateway drug to harder substances.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
In related news, Stock prices of Frito Lay and Hostess tanked today.  More at 11.

Hack Wilson - real

In related news, Stock prices of Frito Lay and Hostess tanked today.  More at 11.
thats what west coast stoners eat??

lol

for me when i get baked and have the munchies its frozen pizzas or the Angelo's Steakbomb sub.  Angelo's is Stephen King approved  8)

Sccit

Excellent news. Marijuana is a gateway drug to harder substances.

LOL

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
They're banning dispensaries not marijuana. The new ordinance allows groups of up to three patients and their caregivers to grow their own medical marijuana, and it provides an exemption for hospices, licensed clinics and home-health agencies. Sucks to be LA. They better not try that shit in SF.

Hack Wilson - real

They're banning dispensaries not marijuana. The new ordinance allows groups of up to three patients and their caregivers to grow their own medical marijuana, and it provides an exemption for hospices, licensed clinics and home-health agencies. Sucks to be LA. They better not try that shit in SF.

everyone in LA must be stocking up majorly

Sikotic™

They don't have as many uptight right wing assholes in SF so y'all are good. Plus, y'all started this medical marijuana shit if I'm not mistaken.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
They are so dumb.  Just legalize it! We can use the tax money!

rayallen0

They have too much money against it and have to big of egos to admit they are wrong.

7.5 billion a year used on the war against canabis. Just great stuff.

Hack Wilson - real

They have too much money against it and have to big of egos to admit they are wrong.

7.5 billion a year used on the war against canabis. Just great stuff.

yep

just think if we reversed that money toward feeding the poor and legalized pot an made profit back from it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
If this happens, NIK will be out of a fake job. Now I've seen it all.