Author Topic: Buy all the bud you can now!!! Medical Marijuana has been banned!!!!!!  (Read 869 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
If this happens, NIK will be out of a fake job. Now I've seen it all.

Lol wow...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the street cats i fucked with outhere in michigan and in the d are mad at the medical movement.

i know cats that was living fat a year or two ago now that everyone has the card (seems like they give them motherfuckers out like candy, not hard to get at all) they struggle to eat and are now having to dabble in other hustles.

i know cats that went legal and hate it because they were getting money daily and now they get money on a very rigid schedule that revolves around there plants flowering, drying and curing cycles.

but i cant deny the quality is fucking insane...im finally getting to taste all those strains of weed yall cali niggas been boasting about on here lol, i used to be jelly as fuck at yall haha....right now im smoking on some reserva privada og kush that my guy grows and this shit is fucking incredible

the dispensaries around here now are "research firms" they dont charge a club fee and the prices are decent for a dispensary and the weed is all been lab tested and has exact numbers on cannibinoids thc etc. and you "donate" for your meds to compensate the growers "hardships" in turn you go to there website and review the pot you just bought and in turn for every strain you leave feedback on you get a free half gram.

qtrs of top shelf shit go for about 120 and i think thats outrageous i usuually look for some flame and then try to get a qp or 2 ozs so i aint gotta scramble to find it when im out.

i know a gang of caretakers and can usually find someone with better shit then the dispensaries at way sweeter prices. i usually spend 225-250 on og kush and headband but if the shits right and im dry enough ill bust three on a oz.

rayallen0

Nobody needs medical marijuana more than the people that are trying to stop medical marijuana

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
well stated

Sccit

reserva privada og kush

lol...is that like the Mexican version of Private Reserve? shits fire 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
reserva privada og kush

lol yes.

its probably some of the better shit i had this summer

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
Lately I’ve been partial to the Dutch Crunch and one of my all time favorites Durban.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Lately I’ve been partial to the Dutch Crunch and one of my all time favorites Durban.

pics?

edit: my bad i forget everyone aint legal i dont know if it is where u at homie, i wouldnt want to incriminate u.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
reserva privada og kush

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

pics?

edit: my bad i forget everyone aint legal i dont know if it is where u at homie, i wouldnt want to incriminate u.

lol aint nobody gettin in trouble over some pics

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
I've got my card here in SF. Here's a pic of the Dutch Crunch. I don't normally take pictures, but I did take this one to send to my friends on the Eastcoast to fuck with them, LOL.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:00:46 AM by Kane25420 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I've got my card here in SF. Here's a pic of the Dutch Crunch. I don't normally take pictures, but I did take this one to send to my friends on the Eastcoast to fuck with them, LOL.

LOL i do that too, my dude lives in rochester i send him flicks of weed all the time, they smoke alot of midgrade. good smoke is not cheap in newyork cats have been known to pay 50 a gram for some granddaddy purp.

Sccit

looks like some bomb chronic.. super sativa

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i know right its like you can already smell that shit by looking at it hard enough.

Sccit

i know right its like you can already smell that shit by looking at it hard enough.

foreal...it aint my preference, but it's good for that smooth daytime high.