Author Topic: Esham Inspired ICP and Eminem, But He Can’t Get Along With Them  (Read 245 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Esham Inspired ICP and Eminem, But He Can’t Get Along With Them
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:09:23 PM »
good read

esham's been a favorite since the year 1999

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:12:40 AM »
met esham a gang of times he used to drop his own records off at the record store i worked at and ive seen him live a few times. did security for dayton family and natas show back in the day and it was some of the craziest shit i ever saw in my life. esham rocked out with a live band. there was naked bitches on stage dyking it out and shooting the crowd with super soakers wearing furry rabbit head masks bootleg from the dayton family was popping bottles shit was nuts...i had to yoke up some white kid for jumping the stage to show esham his natas tatoo

reel life was the first true independent hip hop label.

they did EVERYTHING in house.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 01:24:13 PM »
met esham a gang of times he used to drop his own records off at the record store i worked at and ive seen him live a few times. did security for dayton family and natas show back in the day and it was some of the craziest shit i ever saw in my life. esham rocked out with a live band. there was naked bitches on stage dyking it out and shooting the crowd with super soakers wearing furry rabbit head masks bootleg from the dayton family was popping bottles shit was nuts...i had to yoke up some white kid for jumping the stage to show esham his natas tatoo

reel life was the first true independent hip hop label.

they did EVERYTHING in house.

yep

Esham took 14 years before letting a non Reel Life rapper appear on his record  (Bone Thugs)

edit:  well okay Reel Life got shut down by the feds in 97 so ESham started Overcore....forgot about that.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 03:24:28 PM »
AN ESHAM/EMINEM COLLABO WOULD BE DOPE