Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4933 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« on: July 27, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »
Granted, some of his tracks are indeed very good, but the guy was a fucking douchebag. In countless interviews he comes off as a blatant idiot who rants on about everything and nothing. This guy could make a brick wall irritated at him, which to some degree I have to him some props.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
2pac was a great humanitarian.  He's changed the world through his art, been a Seminole figure in the creation of new cultural norms and pleasures.  His art has lead to an increase in the depth of consciousness throughout the world, and given expression to thoughts and ideas previously out of reach.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 04:59:18 PM »
2pac was a great humanitarian.  He's changed the world through his art, been a Seminole figure in the creation of new cultural norms and pleasures.  His art has lead to an increase in the depth of consciousness throughout the world, and given expression to thoughts and ideas previously out of reach.

hahaha u are an idiot  ::) ::)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
he was a walking contradiction but that's what made him so compelling.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
he comes off as a blatant idiot who rants on about everything and nothing

Kinda like you're doing right now...?

he was a walking contradiction but that's what made him so compelling.

So are all humans. I never understood why people always say this about Pac like he was the only person to frequently "contradict" himself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 07:55:05 PM »
2pac did a lot more good than he did bad

he was not perfect but nobody is

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 07:55:52 PM »
and he spat at cameras & had a red bandana on

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »
Granted, some of his tracks are indeed very good, but the guy was a fucking douchebag. In countless interviews he comes off as a blatant idiot who rants on about everything and nothing. This guy could make a brick wall irritated at him, which to some degree I have to him some props.

your a brave young man to post that here.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 09:37:05 PM »
"2Pac, 2Pac go ahead
static is the last thing ya need when ya see me"

sweetdudejim

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 10:24:51 PM »
I agree with the original poster. Tupac was kind of a jerk. And he was pretty hateful, no matter which way you look at it. It's just not a good thing.

I'm sure people will try to disagree, but realistically he was an asshole who unfortunately got killed before he could have learned the error of his ways. I think he would have came to his senses and tried to fully dedicate himself to the positive thing that shined thru him every so often, or otherwise, I think he would have become a self parody like 50 Cent has become because he's tried to pick fights with everyone.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 02:58:03 AM »
Of course he didn´t deserve to die, but if you act and behave like 2pac did, sooner or later you´re gonna pick a fight with the wrong people. And about him contradicting himself: yes it´s a human factor, yes everyone does it on certain morals in their life. The difference is 2pac did it a hell of a lot more than most of us, and is loved and worshiped without questioning.

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 03:36:15 AM »
LOL

smp4life

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 03:49:51 AM »
OP is too young prolly.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »

your a brave young man to post that here.

...or just another one of the countless trolls we get here nowadays.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 01:15:02 PM »
No troll, 2pac was a fucking douche.  The guy went around starting fights, talking shit after things were cooled down in certain situations, and fucking dude's girls.  And not to mention going after dudes on wax and in real life that he knew couldnt or wouldnt respond because of his bully mentor uncle phil and his red gang of negros.  If you knew this guy in person based upon those facts you wouldnt wanna hang with him and chances are youd wanna punch him square in the nuts.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup