Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4926 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2013, 08:11:59 PM »
He was just turned 25 when he died, that at least 5 years younger then most of us on here.

He was so young and to have all that success and drama that he had at that age of course your
going to be an asshole at times....and i think we are all guilty of that so i dont know why people
are jumping on their high horses about Pac?

it's a troll thread :D

but for real if Pac had lived i can't see him NOT going back to jail for a few years after that orlando anderson beat down.  absolutely stupid of Pac to jump in on that.  smh.
2 words. hennessy-enemies

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2013, 08:12:56 PM »
He was just turned 25 when he died, that at least 5 years younger then most of us on here.

He was so young and to have all that success and drama that he had at that age of course your
going to be an asshole at times....and i think we are all guilty of that so i dont know why people

but for real if Pac had lived i can't see him NOT going back to jail for a few years after that orlando anderson beat down.  absolutely stupid of Pac to jump in on that.  smh.

what about "thug nigga" and "Drug dealer"?  i bet Pac is pissed at all the leaks in the sense that he reused so many rhymes on songs he had no plans on releasing

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:43:43 PM by Mr. Bones »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2013, 10:42:36 PM »

but for real if Pac had lived i can't see him NOT going back to jail for a few years after that orlando anderson beat down.  absolutely stupid of Pac to jump in on that.  smh.

+1

TidyKris

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »

Haha yeah, to be honest i was not going to rise to it for a long time but i took the plunge lastnight lol  :D

Totally agree, Pac was going straight back to jail after that beat down in Vegas if he did not get shot. That may have done him some good and taken him
away from the bad situation he was in, unless he came out being 100 times worse then the first time he came out haha

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
its been known that the biggest assholes are the ones that get further in life (in most cases) just ask michael jordan, kobe...ect. pac was & still is on that level...so a few forum members talking shit about a dead man is worthless ;) pac is laughing at y'all right now trust me ;)  

your a lil female pac.

lemme ask you redneck, how's that wack unhabitated forum ( http://da-sauce.proboards.com) you bend over for doing these days ;) any new members in the last 5 years?

hey lil female pac, when was the last time you made a post with out using this smiley  ;)  

i love it when ppl with limited vocabularies try to compensate with smileys....im imagining you though as the kind of douche who winks and does the finger gun at people at the bar lmao

aww what's wrong honey ;) you mad? anyways fuck boy i don't go to bars, ill leave the finger gun pointing at people for rednecks like you, they do all kinds of corny shit were you from so that's all you ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:53:58 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2013, 12:18:10 AM »
alright  ;) mr prasillo ;) blanco ;) change ur ugly billboard of a sig ;)  lil female pac  ;) ;) ;)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:19:58 AM by Sir Petey »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
does unhumpables sig still have the "shes a lil female pac  ;)" part?

uh oh....

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2013, 07:17:13 AM »
2pac was a great humanitarian.  He's changed the world through his art, been a Seminole figure in the creation of new cultural norms and pleasures.  His art has lead to an increase in the depth of consciousness throughout the world, and given expression to thoughts and ideas previously out of reach.

thats a goddamn lie made by Pac fans after he got shot

if Chief Keef or Gucci Mane would get killed today, people would say he was a great humanitarian who reached peoples consciousness too

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »
2pac was a great humanitarian.  He's changed the world through his art, been a Seminole figure in the creation of new cultural norms and pleasures.  His art has lead to an increase in the depth of consciousness throughout the world, and given expression to thoughts and ideas previously out of reach.

if Chief Keef or Gucci Mane would get killed today, people would say he was a great humanitarian who reached peoples consciousness too

CUZ WE ALL KNOW CHIEF KEEF AND GUCCI MANE ARE COMPARABLE TO PAC

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2013, 07:35:45 PM »

maybe gucci mane but not keef.

gucci might have kept it realer then pac...this nigga is the guy pac rapped about.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2013, 09:24:21 PM »
yes...gucci mane is very introspective and poetic. just like pac.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2013, 09:30:52 PM »

maybe gucci mane but not keef.

gucci might have kept it realer then pac...this nigga is the guy pac rapped about.

yea i figured you would say something like that, its the redneck in you ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2013, 09:33:41 PM »
yes...gucci mane is very introspective and poetic. just like pac.

gucci mane's "Bertha has a baby" record was amazing

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2013, 10:00:02 PM »
one time gucci shot two security guards at target for harassing a black shoplifter....you guys cant see the comparisons?

@ unhumpable : "shes a lil female gucci mane ;)"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2013, 10:30:11 PM »
one time gucci shot two security guards at target for harassing a black shoplifter....you guys cant see the comparisons?

well yes...Pac shot two drunk cops for harassing an innocent black motorist.  not a POS shoplifter.

but i'm just referring to the music...i don't know shit about gucci besides he hates US soldiers (that was him with the bottle, right? or was that Waka?)