Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4904 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »
LOL dope thread.

Off topic but have yall seen Wayne Bradys girl in real life though?

http://www.yvettegonzaleznacer.com

Bitch is bangin. Shes from this show my daughter watches called The Fresh Beat Band.  :D

safe to say Wayne Brady is #WINNING  :D

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 01:25:24 PM »
No troll, 2pac was a fucking douche.  The guy went around starting fights, talking shit after things were cooled down in certain situations, and fucking dude's girls.  And not to mention going after dudes on wax and in real life that he knew couldnt or wouldnt respond because of his bully mentor uncle phil and his red gang of negros.  If you knew this guy in person based upon those facts you wouldnt wanna hang with him and chances are youd wanna punch him square in the nuts.

i actually know people like pac, and the reason they act like that is because their emotions run really high.. extreme love and extreme hate. it's what makes them special.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 01:31:36 PM »
No troll, 2pac was a fucking douche.  The guy went around starting fights, talking shit after things were cooled down in certain situations, and fucking dude's girls.  And not to mention going after dudes on wax and in real life that he knew couldnt or wouldnt respond because of his bully mentor uncle phil and his red gang of negros.  If you knew this guy in person based upon those facts you wouldnt wanna hang with him and chances are youd wanna punch him square in the nuts.

i actually know people like pac, and the reason they act like that is because their emotions run really high.. extreme love and extreme hate. it's what makes them special.

i do too, everyone does i would assume.  shit is just immature, putting whatevers goin on in your head over real life, and not really to be idolized imo.  if you wanna revere his music thats another topic.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 04:35:41 PM »
No troll, 2pac was a fucking douche.  The guy went around starting fights, talking shit after things were cooled down in certain situations, and fucking dude's girls.  And not to mention going after dudes on wax and in real life that he knew couldnt or wouldnt respond because of his bully mentor uncle phil and his red gang of negros.  If you knew this guy in person based upon those facts you wouldnt wanna hang with him and chances are youd wanna punch him square in the nuts.

i do too, everyone does i would assume.  shit is just immature, putting whatevers goin on in your head over real life, and not really to be idolized imo.  if you wanna revere his music thats another topic.

I could not agree with you more! And to people that assume I´m trolling: I can assure you that I am not. I stand by the fact that 2pac was, in my opinion, an asshole. It´s just that people never seem to question 2pac out of fear because then they are not in with the social norm that everyone must love 2pac.

midwestryder

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
No troll, 2pac was a fucking douche.  The guy went around starting fights, talking shit after things were cooled down in certain situations, and fucking dude's girls.  And not to mention going after dudes on wax and in real life that he knew couldnt or wouldnt respond because of his bully mentor uncle phil and his red gang of negros.  If you knew this guy in person based upon those facts you wouldnt wanna hang with him and chances are youd wanna punch him square in the nuts.

i do too, everyone does i would assume.  shit is just immature, putting whatevers goin on in your head over real life, and not really to be idolized imo.  if you wanna revere his music thats another topic.

I could not agree with you more! And to people that assume I´m trolling: I can assure you that I am not. I stand by the fact that 2pac was, in my opinion, an asshole. It´s just that people never seem to question 2pac out of fear because then they are not in with the social norm that everyone must love 2pac.
because everybody from that era was asshole . most winners in live are assholes ,losers

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »
lol its funny because when Pac was alive I used to think his music was dope but some of my homies would get mad when I could clown on the gay leather dominatrix vests n shit he would wear.

theyd be like "fuck you 2pacs dope he wears that shit because bitches love it" and Id be like "nah son in order to get somewhere in hollywood you gotta let a powerful man put it in your butt and dress up for them now n then" I had just graduated high school a couple months before Pac died and I was already up on how hollywood works, thanks to knowing some people who knew some people.

there was always stories about him punking producers and engineers for no reason too. Its like he did a little time in the pen and came out tryna be a bully n shit.

dude was a douchebag for sure, but a very gifted and intelligent one.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
lol its funny because when Pac was alive I used to think his music was dope but some of my homies would get mad when I could clown on the gay leather dominatrix vests n shit he would wear.

theyd be like "fuck you 2pacs dope he wears that shit because bitches love it" and Id be like "nah son in order to get somewhere in hollywood you gotta let a powerful man put it in your butt and dress up for them now n then" I had just graduated high school a couple months before Pac died and I was already up on how hollywood works, thanks to knowing some people who knew some people.

there was always stories about him punking producers and engineers for no reason too. Its like he did a little time in the pen and came out tryna be a bully n shit.

the only story i know of is 2pac told Yaki Kadafi to slap a producer if he kept rewinding too far on the DAT tape and he did so KAdafi slapped him

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 09:32:49 PM »

the only story i know of is 2pac told Yaki Kadafi to slap a producer if he kept rewinding too far on the DAT tape and he did so KAdafi slapped him

dont forget about this video

word is, he was talking to DJ POOH in this video  :D :D

dude was getting punked in the movie Friday and real life at the same time.

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »

I was with u til the 'if u knew the guy in person' - nice daydream tho

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 02:02:24 PM »

Daydream?!  Like i give two shits about meeting some scumbag just cause hes a rapper.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 05:11:59 PM »

Daydream?!  Like i give two shits about meeting some scumbag just cause hes a rapper.
correct. athletes & former coach sandusky gives russy belle a hard on.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 06:51:22 PM »
Granted, some of his tracks are indeed very good, but the guy was a fucking douchebag. In countless interviews he comes off as a blatant idiot who rants on about everything and nothing. This guy could make a brick wall irritated at him, which to some degree I have to him some props.

I understand it's your opinion, but to post hyperbole like that on your title and to just post that ^. Come on, you could try a little harder at backing up your thoughts. Russell Bell did your job for you.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »
Granted, some of his tracks are indeed very good, but the guy was a fucking douchebag. In countless interviews he comes off as a blatant idiot who rants on about everything and nothing. This guy could make a brick wall irritated at him, which to some degree I have to him some props.

I understand it's your opinion, but to post hyperbole like that on your title and to just post that ^. Come on, you could try a little harder at backing up your thoughts. Russell Bell did your job for you.

My thoughts is that 2pac was a fucking asshole. Nothing more, nothing less :)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2012, 09:04:22 AM »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2012, 09:47:37 AM »
I agree with the original poster. Tupac was kind of a jerk. And he was pretty hateful, no matter which way you look at it. It's just not a good thing.
If I were raised in a single-parent household in near-poverty with the kind of instability that comes with being part of a Black Panther family targeted by the law and lacking the ability to pursue a good education to get a good job while later getting falsely accused of rape, shot five times, incarcerated for crimes I didn't commit while other people disrespected me and took advantage of my absence while I'd have to sit in a prison cell, I'd probably be a jerk, too.

But at least Pac was generous enough to take care of his entire family, give money to people who needed it (far more than the pocket change that I give to homeless people or the dollar bills I put in the collection basket at church), try to unite the community, etc.