Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4928 times)

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2012, 09:58:53 AM »

If I were raised in a single-parent household in near-poverty with the kind of instability that comes with being part of a Black Panther family targeted by the law and lacking the ability to pursue a good education to get a good job while later getting falsely accused of rape, shot five times, incarcerated for crimes I didn't commit while other people disrespected me and took advantage of my absence while I'd have to sit in a prison cell, I'd probably be a jerk, too.

if if if . but you werenīt raised like that so you donīt know about it

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »

If I were raised in a single-parent household in near-poverty with the kind of instability that comes with being part of a Black Panther family targeted by the law and lacking the ability to pursue a good education to get a good job while later getting falsely accused of rape, shot five times, incarcerated for crimes I didn't commit while other people disrespected me and took advantage of my absence while I'd have to sit in a prison cell, I'd probably be a jerk, too.

I've never been kicked in the nuts with steel-toed boots either, but I don't have to experience it to know that it's unpleasant.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2012, 12:11:24 PM »

I've never been kicked in the nuts with steel-toed boots either, but I don't have to experience it to know that it's unpleasant.

lol, well said . still a different thing, you know for sure the nuts are gonna be sore for a while

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2012, 12:37:04 PM »
I agree with the original poster. Tupac was kind of a jerk. And he was pretty hateful, no matter which way you look at it. It's just not a good thing.

But at least Pac was generous enough to take care of his entire family, give money to people who needed it (far more than the pocket change that I give to homeless people or the dollar bills I put in the collection basket at church), try to unite the community, etc.

well said

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 12:51:50 PM »
2pack was a big meanie for spitting on people >:(

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »
2Pac, one of the biggest stars in entertainment in the 90's,

And you're saying he wasn't a nice man...but you still listen to him?

Wow. Thats deep man. :sign_werd:

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2012, 12:57:05 PM »
Why would anyone waste time speaking about people you don't even know on a personal level? That's hyna shit!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2012, 01:04:26 PM »
I agree with the original poster. Tupac was kind of a jerk. And he was pretty hateful, no matter which way you look at it. It's just not a good thing.

But at least Pac was generous enough to take care of his entire family, give money to people who needed it (far more than the pocket change that I give to homeless people or the dollar bills I put in the collection basket at church), try to unite the community, etc.

The guy obviously doesn't understand how the human mind works. This is a useless topic.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
All Iīm saying is that the guy was a fucking jerk. Why canīt you listen to his music but still think the guy was an idiot? I stand by what Iīve said: IMO the dude was a douche, but made some incredible songs.

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »
IMO the dude was a douche, but made some incredible songs.

Thats really interesting

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 03:05:32 AM »

Thats really interesting

Freedom of speach my friend  ;)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 04:15:09 AM »
2pac was a nigger who was bought from the white man sold to a black man (suge knight) and was a slave to hip hop, he used his freedom of speech and got educated to becoming an independent black man but gave his life to hip hop (Jesus style) he's a hypercrite a bastard and a douche but he's also a legend an artist and a nigga with a job... he sounds like a decent guy to me... yall know its true... my only question is who are yall to judge anyone?? Of course Pac was a wiggers dream but he loved and was passionate about his music, he was truly an artist I don't blame him for taking it serious and being better at it and being a douche about music like he was..
I think Pac would of gave up rapping for acting and could of been everyone's top 5 actors if he wanted too just like hes top  5 every rapper to most hip hop heads
The West is Back

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 05:35:24 AM »

Thats really interesting

why post if you feel itīs not interesting .

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 04:39:33 PM »
wiggers in here acting like their little brother just took a shower with uncle jerry
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup