Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4932 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 10:12:22 PM »
wiggers in here acting like their little brother just took a shower with uncle jerry

LMFAO ROFL!!!

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:17 AM »
my only question is who are yall to judge anyone??

U FINALLY SAID SOMETHING SMART...CONGRATS

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 03:41:11 AM »
Because when you are a public figure, you are looked upon by everyone. And 2pac being the person he was, ie. a walking contradiction, attention seeker, idiot etc. people will judge you. Your actions must be accounted for, whether it´s me, you, or 2pac.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 09:47:21 PM »
2pac was a nigger

sure was.
he even made songs about it.

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 09:53:07 PM »
I'm sure the OP is a bigger asshole than Pac.

2euce 7even

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2012, 01:26:29 AM »
Any Negative Pac-Thread Becomes A Troll´s Playground

Stop That Shit.

2Pac Was One Of A Kind And Always Will Be.

Haters Eat A Phat Dizznick.

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 08:45:14 AM »
Crapping on a guy who is no longer with us is pretty cheap in my opinion; anyone without blemish can feel free to cast the first stone.....Pac was far from a saint and definitely had his defects and yes, he probably made more than a few bad decisions in his life but haven't we all?  Let's not forget what he did for that young girl confined to a wheelchair; not to mention that he definitely gave to various communities in different ways.  Keep in mind that given his instability during his childhood years along with the fact that he never had a real father figure he had no choice than to grow faster than his time.  Had most of us been in his situation we'd probably been doing 20 to life right now. 

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 11:53:37 PM »

why have you been jocking my dick bro? i aint even been talkin to you
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 11:52:57 AM »

why have you been jocking my dick bro? i aint even been talkin to you

LOL IM JUST FUCKIN WIT YA..LIGHTEN UP, MY DUDE

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 11:54:50 AM »
Crapping on a guy who is no longer with us is pretty cheap in my opinion; anyone without blemish can feel free to cast the first stone.....Pac was far from a saint and definitely had his defects and yes, he probably made more than a few bad decisions in his life but haven't we all?  Let's not forget what he did for that young girl confined to a wheelchair; not to mention that he definitely gave to various communities in different ways.  Keep in mind that given his instability during his childhood years along with the fact that he never had a real father figure he had no choice than to grow faster than his time.  Had most of us been in his situation we'd probably been doing 20 to life right now. 

GOOD POST

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »
bunch of bitches gossiping about a dead man
this forum is brilliant

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 09:41:23 PM »

so anyone who does charity work and/or happens to be dead is immune from public discussion?  wigga plz
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2012, 05:23:23 AM »

so anyone who does charity work and/or happens to be dead is immune from public discussion?  wigga plz

HIS POINT WAS VALID...PAC HAS DONE MORE GOOD THAN THE OP. DUDE HAS NO RIGHT TO POINT FINGERS AND JUDGE, WHEN A.)HE DOESN'T KNOW PAC B.)HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE CIRCUMSTANCES PAC WAS RAISED UNDER AND C.)HE HASN'T DONE NEARLY AS MUCH AS PAC HAS DONE FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. BUT IT WAS A TROLL POST TO BEGIN WITH. DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY TRYNA GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE, SO NONE OF THE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD SHOULD EXIST.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2012, 03:33:26 PM »
Crapping on a guy who is no longer with us is pretty cheap in my opinion; anyone without blemish can feel free to cast the first stone.....Pac was far from a saint and definitely had his defects and yes, he probably made more than a few bad decisions in his life but haven't we all?  Let's not forget what he did for that young girl confined to a wheelchair; not to mention that he definitely gave to various communities in different ways.  Keep in mind that given his instability during his childhood years along with the fact that he never had a real father figure he had no choice than to grow faster than his time.  Had most of us been in his situation we'd probably been doing 20 to life right now.  

so anyone who does charity work and/or happens to be dead is immune from public discussion?  wigga plz

HIS POINT WAS VALID...PAC HAS DONE MORE GOOD THAN THE OP. DUDE HAS NO RIGHT TO POINT FINGERS AND JUDGE, WHEN A.)HE DOESN'T KNOW PAC B.)HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE CIRCUMSTANCES PAC WAS RAISED UNDER AND C.)HE HASN'T DONE NEARLY AS MUCH AS PAC HAS DONE FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. BUT IT WAS A TROLL POST TO BEGIN WITH. DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY TRYNA GET A RISE OUT OF PEOPLE, SO NONE OF THE REPLIES IN THIS THREAD SHOULD EXIST.

hard to read, Nikc
no caps please

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2012, 03:34:27 PM »
take it back wayne brady
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.