Author Topic: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived  (Read 4903 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: 2Pac- one of the biggest assholes to ever lived
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2013, 10:13:51 AM »
its been known that the biggest assholes are the ones that get further in life (in most cases) just ask michael jordan, kobe...ect. pac was & still is on that level...so a few forum members talking shit about a dead man is worthless ;) pac is laughing at y'all right now trust me ;)  
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:15:52 AM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Will_B

« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »
its been known that the biggest assholes are the ones that get further in life (in most cases) just ask michael jordan, kobe...ect. pac was & still is on that level...so a few forum members talking shit about a dead man is worthless ;) pac is laughing at y'all right now trust me ;)  

Take that fucking shit out your sig dude ;)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2013, 11:33:14 AM »

Take that fucking shit out your sig dude ;)

Lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2013, 11:34:39 AM »
kobe bryant is a rapist, that's worse than being an asshole

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2013, 01:50:43 PM »

your a lil female pac.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2013, 02:00:21 AM »
I've heard from numerous people that Pac was not too nice of a guy. Very hot headed, tempered, and if he felt you were "beneath him," he would disrespect you. But I've also heard that he looked out for those he cared about like no other. So I guess it depends who you talk to.

The "negative" things I heard about him were all from the last year of his life, which were heavily drug and alcohol induced, so that could have had something to do with it.

Will_B

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 02:23:46 AM »
I've heard from numerous people that Pac was not too nice of a guy. Very hot headed, tempered, and if he felt you were "beneath him," he would disrespect you. But I've also heard that he looked out for those he cared about like no other. So I guess it depends who you talk to.

The "negative" things I heard about him were all from the last year of his life, which were heavily drug and alcohol induced, so that could have had something to do with it.

I don't judge anyone except Internet trolls like Russell

2Pac was everything people imagine. A talented show off. Nothing more to say really

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2013, 06:54:26 AM »

your a lil female pac.

lemme ask you redneck, how's that wack unhabitated forum ( http://da-sauce.proboards.com) you bend over for doing these days ;) any new members in the last 5 years?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2013, 07:23:33 AM »
IMO the dude was a douche, but made some incredible songs.

Thats really interesting

Freedom of speach my friend  ;)

william hates freedom of speech, unless youre on his side
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Will_B

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2013, 07:33:10 AM »
IMO the dude was a douche, but made some incredible songs.

Thats really interesting

Freedom of speach my friend  ;)

william hates freedom of speech, unless youre on his side

Enjoy your platform for expressing your deep and meaningful beliefs  :-*

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »

your a lil female pac.

lemme ask you redneck, how's that wack unhabitated forum ( http://da-sauce.proboards.com) you bend over for doing these days ;) any new members in the last 5 years?

hey lil female pac, when was the last time you made a post with out using this smiley  ;)  

i love it when ppl with limited vocabularies try to compensate with smileys....im imagining you though as the kind of douche who winks and does the finger gun at people at the bar lmao

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2013, 04:06:57 PM »
thats fucked up ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2013, 04:10:22 PM »
 :banana_trippin:

TidyKris

« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2013, 04:32:21 PM »
He was just turned 25 when he died, that at least 5 years younger then most of us on here.

He was so young and to have all that success and drama that he had at that age of course your
going to be an asshole at times....and i think we are all guilty of that so i dont know why people
are jumping on their high horses about Pac?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2013, 04:39:37 PM »
He was just turned 25 when he died, that at least 5 years younger then most of us on here.

He was so young and to have all that success and drama that he had at that age of course your
going to be an asshole at times....and i think we are all guilty of that so i dont know why people
are jumping on their high horses about Pac?

it's a troll thread :D

but for real if Pac had lived i can't see him NOT going back to jail for a few years after that orlando anderson beat down.  absolutely stupid of Pac to jump in on that.  smh.