Author Topic: Exclusive Pic of Rap Quake!!! MUST SEE!!!!!  (Read 1416 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Exclusive Pic of Rap Quake!!! MUST SEE!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2003, 10:50:51 AM »
Rod Zilla tha AnusFilla... No...U call me Anus Quake cuz U want my dick in ur....u know what

No bitch, I call U Anus Quake cuz it looks like U got a dick up yo ass in that pic.....
And U aint no Souljah, Pussy ass Cuazi Moto lookin muthafuca, I'll crack yur ass in 7 seconds.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2003, 11:57:03 AM »
LMAO!...Rap Quake...I think the board feels bad for u...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2003, 02:23:21 PM »

LLOL!

bez

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2003, 02:55:11 PM »

Man I feel bad FOR YOU. Posting up pictures of other people to see if the people laugh at them.  Whats your problem man, I dunno if you look at guys and decide if you like their looks or you think they are ugly but I dont.  He looks a cool guy and they way you have dogged him like this is totally stupid.  You dont like people posting up pics of you so why do you resort to their level and post up pictures of other people.  Totally dumb, Quake I dont feel bad for you at all yet I feel bad for the person who went out of his way to try and make you look like a clown.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2003, 03:07:38 PM »

Man I feel bad FOR YOU. Posting up pictures of other people to see if the people laugh at them.  Whats your problem man, I dunno if you look at guys and decide if you like their looks or you think they are ugly but I dont.  He looks a cool guy and they way you have dogged him like this is totally stupid.  You dont like people posting up pics of you so why do you resort to their level and post up pictures of other people.  Totally dumb, Quake I dont feel bad for you at all yet I feel bad for the person who went out of his way to try and make you look like a clown.

Bez...STFU you damn pussy..."Oh no! Theyre calling me a pedofile on a message board...I'm going to kill myself!!"...Dude, seriously...U have no clue what went down between me and Rap Crack, so close your fuckin mouth...This fuckin clown started with me...I warned him in the past that he would regret talking shit if he didn't stop, and he keeps doing it over and over...That's why everyone hates this fool...I know about 4 people who made a whole track dissing him, cuz all he does is talk shit...Trust me, you don't want it with Sccit...You talk shit about me, and you'll pay the price...Plus, check some of the other threads...Rap Crack was making racist comments about me all the time way before I even posted that pic...He deserves this...Everyone who knows him through AIM knows he's a bitch...So Bez, you little pussy boy, don't ever make a comment on something you don't know about...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2003, 03:10:51 PM »
My dad can beat up your dad.  

bez

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2003, 03:18:38 PM »

Bez...STFU you damn pussy..."Oh no! Theyre calling me a pedofile on a message board...I'm going to kill myself!!"...Dude, seriously...U have no clue what went down between me and Rap Crack, so close your fuckin mouth...This fuckin clown started with me...I warned him in the past that he would regret talking shit if he didn't stop, and he keeps doing it over and over...That's why everyone hates this fool...I know about 4 people who made a whole track dissing him, cuz all he does is talk shit...Trust me, you don't want it with Sccit...You talk shit about me, and you'll pay the price...Plus, check some of the other threads...Rap Crack was making racist comments about me all the time way before I even posted that pic...He deserves this...Everyone who knows him through AIM knows he's a bitch...So Bez, you little pussy boy, don't ever make a comment on something you don't know about...PeACe

Its guna be hard to pay the price when I aint here.  I've had it with this board, I've had it with the people on these boards.  I've had it wit WCC, all the people who I speak to alot, take it easy and to the people who continue to put people down and talk shit over the Internet you don't deserve to be living.  Peace the fuck out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2003, 03:21:54 PM »
And another good poster bites the dust.  That sucks.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2003, 03:28:14 PM »
Bez, u leavin man?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2003, 07:03:24 PM »
LMAO...Don't feel bad for him...He'll be back in 3 hours...PeACe

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2003, 08:15:12 PM »
Its guna be hard to pay the price when I aint here.  I've had it with this board, I've had it with the people on these boards.  I've had it wit WCC, all the people who I speak to alot, take it easy and to the people who continue to put people down and talk shit over the Internet you don't deserve to be living.  Peace the fuck out.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2003, 12:22:05 AM »
Trust me, you don't want it with Sccit...You talk shit about me, and you'll pay the price...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2003, 12:32:32 AM »
Lol Damn.. this thread is far from over,,,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2003, 12:49:12 AM »
Trust me, you don't want it with Sccit...You talk shit about me, and you'll pay the price...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell are you laughing about? You're a bearded Afgh*n...There's nothing to laugh about when you're a bearded Afgh*n...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2003, 02:01:32 AM »
 ::) at this thread. This is bullshit.