Author Topic: 2Pac feat. WC & Money B - Break Em' Off (Original Version) (Untagged) (CDQ)  (Read 2027 times)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any Info On Deb-E?

second that

who's that chick ?

Mr.West

http://tupacogalbums.blogspot.be/ ... what more can i say...  8)

jeromechickenbone

Wow, such a dope track. Never thought I'd hear WC and 2pac on a record. Thanks for posting this, must get the mp3.

Hack Wilson - real

Wow, such a dope track. Never thought I'd hear WC and 2pac on a record. Thanks for posting this, must get the mp3.

yessir  8)

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
not the best Q.rip, but should satisfy the masses... for now.

DESHI BASARA!!!!

http://www2.zshare.ma/yuwf7l0qndde

youtube rip or something better?

a quick rip for the impatient, smartphone carrying "9 to 5 J.O.B. Slaves." better will follow, but that matters not, the information now flows freely & THAT is the objective.

You had that one leak months ago and been quiet as a church mouse since. What gives son.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
WOW! Awesome. Beat sounds familiar.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
You had that one leak months ago and been quiet as a church mouse since. What gives son.
4 leaks later... you want more?

There are two types of ppl: Those that talk all the time and have nothing important to say... and those that rarely speak but when vocal, their words move mountains. When I'm ready, the entire forum will know. Until then, be patient, It'll be worth it.. 8)

Hack Wilson - real

2pac used it on two songs

the other is Funky Freestyles with Del the homosapian from 1991

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG

2pac used it on two songs

the other is Funky Freestyles with Del the homosapian from 1991
Hmmm no wonder. The beat sounded like something out of Souls of Mischief. I thought it probably was an original beat at first.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG

There are two types of ppl: Those that talk all the time and have nothing important to say... and those that rarely speak but when vocal, their words move mountains. When I'm ready, the entire forum will know. Until then, be patient, It'll be worth it.. 8)

The 'Every Single Day' leaked months ago was dope but that was 1 song at least 2 months ago. The youtube rip ain't shit.

Hopefully all this hype isn't like the First2Bomb lames. I still got faith you gonna come through Bain.

Hack Wilson - real

The 'Every Single Day' leaked months ago was dope but that was 1 song at least 2 months ago. The youtube rip ain't shit.

Hopefully all this hype isn't like the First2Bomb lames. I still got faith you gonna come through Bain.

agreed

i been waiting for that  crooked "Hood star" to leak from that same lames

but it won't happen lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
anyone have the CDQ?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
anyone have the CDQ?

or the MP3 period

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 03:10:35 PM by OG Black Wilson »

ez8o5

• 'G'
Re: 2Pac feat. WC & Money B - Break Em' Off (Original Version) (Untagged) (CDQ)
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
if you go to www.keepvid.com and paste the URL of the video it will give you a mp3 link to download.

whats up with keepvid dot com, did they remove the mp3 option????