Author Topic: Early Africans mated with mystery species of humans  (Read 733 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Early Africans mated with mystery species of humans
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »
Lol ur biggest insult to me is that my parents payed for 2 years of college. While you cant even take care of your own child.
all you say is i cant take care of my child  ::) go to your bedroom that you share with your boys you gay kid
Lol its a 5 bedroom place, i know you r too fucking poor to afford more than 1 room so it is a weird concept for you, lol at the 30 something year old trying to compare his live to a 20 year old.

Nope more than that. You are the only one on here that nobody considers cool. Inifinite, will, nik, elano all have ppl who co sign them, you are the only one universally known as a dumbass.

You are from canada and obsessed with california but make fun of other amrericans.

You have no humor or thought in your insults, and no sting in them. Im proud my parents were able to help me through college, you def cant be proud you are a deadbeat father or else you are a sick fuck. Ive been pro gay marriage and public about it on this forum, so ur frank ocean insults work less. Insults are supposed to sting, not make me laugh.

If you need to make urself feel better about yourself cuz ur life sucks, insult celebs on twitter ur unintetional trolling is pretty good, i mean i thoughtnu were a real troll tell you started calling others trolls.

bitch boy my cottage up at wasaga beach has 5 bedrooms whats your point stay on topic you butthurt insecure kid

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 08:54:44 PM »
LOL  K Macc bragging about having 5 bunk beds in a log cabin somewhere

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »
LOL  K Macc bragging about having 5 bunk beds in a log cabin somewhere
log cabin lol billy step ya post game up and stop riding dick to feel cool you look sad

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 12:19:38 AM »
Lol ur biggest insult to me is that my parents payed for 2 years of college. While you cant even take care of your own child.
all you say is i cant take care of my child  ::) go to your bedroom that you share with your boys you gay kid
Lol its a 5 bedroom place, i know you r too fucking poor to afford more than 1 room so it is a weird concept for you, lol at the 30 something year old trying to compare his live to a 20 year old.

Nope more than that. You are the only one on here that nobody considers cool. Inifinite, will, nik, elano all have ppl who co sign them, you are the only one universally known as a dumbass.

You are from canada and obsessed with california but make fun of other amrericans.

You have no humor or thought in your insults, and no sting in them. Im proud my parents were able to help me through college, you def cant be proud you are a deadbeat father or else you are a sick fuck. Ive been pro gay marriage and public about it on this forum, so ur frank ocean insults work less. Insults are supposed to sting, not make me laugh.

If you need to make urself feel better about yourself cuz ur life sucks, insult celebs on twitter ur unintetional trolling is pretty good, i mean i thoughtnu were a real troll tell you started calling others trolls.

bitch boy my cottage up at wasaga beach has 5 bedrooms whats your point stay on topic you butthurt insecure kid
Dont have any friends to brag to? I stayed on topic completely, you derailed the thread actually thinking someone wit 1000 trolls posts is serious. Really not sure how I made you so sad. Like I actually enjoy giving Infinite shit, you on the other hand are just annoying and boring. Go troll hack or something. Your weird stalking of my threads has to stop. Just a buzz kill.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:24:36 AM by rayallen0 »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 10:21:30 PM »
all you say is i cant take care of my child  ::) go to your bedroom that you share with your boys you gay kid

Dont have any friends to brag to? I stayed on topic completely, you derailed the thread actually thinking someone wit 1000 trolls posts is serious. Really not sure how I made you so sad. Like I actually enjoy giving Infinite shit, you on the other hand are just annoying and boring. Go troll hack or something. Your weird stalking of my threads has to stop. Just a buzz kill.
sorry ray  :beer:

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
I thought africans were the mystery species.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.