Author Topic: Slip Capone'z New EmoRap Group  (Read 2463 times)

Sccit

Re: Slip Capone'z New EmoRap Group
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
not bad, ya verse was nice, but i prefer the west coast shit. keep grindin, tho.

How bout a Slip verse on the next L.A.M.B. cut?

would be yet another west coast classic, without question

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 02:57:58 PM »
not bad, ya verse was nice, but i prefer the west coast shit. keep grindin, tho.

would be yet another west coast classic, without question

Make it happen b

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 07:12:56 AM »
always good to hear some new slip.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MarshColin

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 10:09:36 AM »
Slip - What all have you released album/street album/mixtape-wise? I was always a big fan of your work on the Death Row/DPG releases, but never got around to checking out the stuff you put out on your own. It's time I catch up!

Thanks!

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 11:27:57 AM »

hit me on my facebook

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 11:35:34 AM »
Slip - What all have you released album/street album/mixtape-wise? I was always a big fan of your work on the Death Row/DPG releases, but never got around to checking out the stuff you put out on your own. It's time I catch up!

Thanks!
  Caponeyboy The Album   http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/slipcapone    Kill The Industry  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/slipcapone2   & The Blue000-11 Mixtape  http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/slip-capone-blue000-11-official-mixtape-mixtape.40472.html  My new Mixtape A Raizin In The Sun comez out 2morrow & haz damn near 30  traccz on it & my new album SUPAGANGSTA prod.by DaeOne  will be out later this year & we're currently workin on my group album 3MO (3 EmoMuthafuccaz)

Slip Capone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 11:38:43 AM »
Probably the best I've heard Slip sounding in years (and over a decent beat) so good if this is motivating you.

These other dudes are biting too hard on Eminems style tho. Otherwise this is dope.

Thanx & No...They both have Dope Solo projectz of their own & EVERY member of my group writez theyre own lyricz...and they are not BITING anyone.Im sure that Eminem waz a strong influence 2 them growin up bein white emo & into hiphop.Im sure eminem haz influenced MOST white rapperz of the next generation in sum way or another but they are also young &  Eminem probly waznt rappin az dope az TK when he waz 19 Smiley

EDIT: Just out of interest did u write for the other guys?

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
   My new Mixtape A Raizin In The Sun comez out 2morrow & haz damn near 30  traccz on it & my new album SUPAGANGSTA prod.by DaeOne  will be out later this year [/quote]

yes cant fuckin wait. where can i get that mixtape tomorrow? and how much does it cost?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 03:17:54 PM »
RIP

romson19

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2017, 11:53:59 AM »
RIP

do u got that song CRIP by slip capone?
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz