Author Topic: Mikes 5k post  (Read 1055 times)

Sccit

Re: Mikes 5k post
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
So who really is the older of the two? Whoever it is should be the bigger man and drop this issue IMO.

I'm older, but it's not me that's telling people twisted bullshit for my own gain.

Mikes the dude that said I did covert shit in attempt to get me banned.

In reality I was putting up with his constant demands for me 'paying dues' I e buying him stuff on my credit card and PayPal, and sending him tracks I bought. I tell him to cool it and essentially 'get fucked'.....and the guy flips harder than OJs acting career after the trial ::)

??? OJ was a boss in the Naked Gun movies

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 09:27:43 PM »
Mike this, Mike that, Mike this, Mike that...

^okay, now go and put some desperate quotes in ur signatue, n prove once again - how much ur life revolves around a person that is ~20 years younger than you.

& smh its gettin old bytheway,
the way you try to flip it into a sobbing "please, understand me"-story,when u feel cornered & get desperate in threads.  just so u know- noone cares, you think they cared if i killed Princess Diana too?  you are autistic (undoubtedly), Will - and u need a life, but ur still living in the shadows of what happened 2 years ago, when u got exposed for being a snitch on the internet..   sad  :-\
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:27:04 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
Mike this, Mike that, Mike this, Mike that...

^okay, now go and put some desperate quotes in ur signatue, n prove once again - how much ur life revolves around a person that is ~20 years younger than you.

& smh its gettin old bytheway,
the way you try to flip it into a sobbing "please, understand me"-story,when u feel cornered & get desperate in threads.  just so u know- noone cares, you think they cared if i killed Princess Diana too?  you are autistic (undoubtedly), Will - and u need a life, but ur still living in the shadows of what happened 2 years ago, when u got exposed for being a snitch on the internet..   sad  :-\

"paid dues or your eReputation will suffer :'("

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
Both of your posts are interchangeable

Except I never tried to extort money from Mike in return for 'paid dues'. Nor did I start this ::)

NOBODY CARES

just kiss and make the fuck up as mufukka stated

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
Usually the person who reaches a certain amount of posts will make a thread about it. It's rare when you see someone else do it on their behalf.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
Usually the person who reaches a certain amount of posts will make a thread about it. It's rare when you see someone else do it on their behalf.

he must really care about Mike

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »
no shit, he even googles the timezones for my country to see when im awake

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2012, 02:01:49 PM »

"no shit, he even googles the timezones when I'm pretending I live in the USA  :'("

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2012, 02:09:25 PM »
^lol @ admiting taht u googled my timezones.. fail
& for the record, ive lived in Sweden for teh last 4 years (everyone knows it). make a new note in ur diary,

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2012, 02:14:38 PM »
^lol @ admiting taht u googled my timezones.. fail
& for the record, ive lived in Sweden for teh last 4 years (everyone knows it). make a new note in ur diary,

meanwhile in Stockholm, not all the city is asleep...

The official Michael Madsen-*Monday morning* youtube-playlist :whistle:

"have the BEST eMorning, dubcc  :-*"

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2012, 02:27:30 PM »
^
try again
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/897jlnmTYqE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/897jlnmTYqE&amp;feature=related</a>

he forgot to "tweet" about it though

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/897jlnmTYqE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/897jlnmTYqE&amp;feature=related</a>

"I admit I deserved that. :'("

oh really? Don't want to defend the eMorning ideology u used to promote?

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2012, 02:50:22 PM »
if you google time-zones to see when "internet-people" u dont know are awake, u are autistic Will.
sorry, try harder  ;)

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2012, 03:29:41 PM »
MARRIED COUPLE SHIT

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2012, 12:18:49 AM »
if you google time-zones to see when "internet-people" u dont know are awake, u are autistic Will.
sorry, try harder  ;)

Nice flip on the eMornings fiasco, saving your embarrassment eh ;)