Author Topic: Krazy @ the anime and video game convention 2012  (Read 1000 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Krazy @ the anime and video game convention 2012
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
i just did a pedo search and when i seen the results my stomach almost turnt.

pedos...pedos, everywhere!

alot of these guys dont have kids, so they think its funny.

theres alot of pedos who havent been caught too, in the highest ranks of our society.

shits a damn shame.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2012, 10:58:13 PM »
 Heres a few examples about what was walking around. They were out in force, literally HUNDREDS. All different ages.

haters.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
you smash any of those teenagers?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 11:29:17 PM »
^there was an after party at a pub u know. i saod was all different ages. hater.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 01:07:46 AM »
Haters in full force in this thread. Mad because Krazy is living his life as he sees fit.

Play on playa. Freaky bitches hit up those conventions that are in need of dick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 02:07:17 AM »
Freaky bitches?..... i hope so

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 05:08:03 AM »
 fa shizzle dizzle. they into it, stop actin like they aint. stop actin like u understand culture that u clearly dont. Fuck America in the way of not being able to hit tha pub till u 21.
 go to a con, have fun, stop being close minded and judgemental. Have a good time, dont be too cool, when u get older that will hold u back, unless u rich or somethin?
 The world is multi cultural, u we all Americanized but dont trip, the world loves Japan, dont be mad America they bombed u and Australia a long time a go. 
 Just have fun, stop acting like something different is wrong. think about it, ppl judge hip hop, now u doijn the same thing bout anime and that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 09:46:30 AM »
I actually got a pass for the San Diego Comic-Con that was a few weeks ago since I was going down there for business anyway, but something came up and I had to sell the shit off. Woulda loved to have checked it out though. I'll try to do it next year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 03:24:14 PM »
fa shizzle dizzle. they into it, stop actin like they aint. stop actin like u understand culture that u clearly dont. Fuck America in the way of not being able to hit tha pub till u 21.
 go to a con, have fun, stop being close minded and judgemental. Have a good time, dont be too cool, when u get older that will hold u back, unless u rich or somethin?
 The world is multi cultural, u we all Americanized but dont trip, the world loves Japan, dont be mad America they bombed u and Australia a long time a go. 
 Just have fun, stop acting like something different is wrong. think about it, ppl judge hip hop, now u doijn the same thing bout anime and that.

im cool with you molesting young asian girls but when you 'fuck america' we got problems. and talkin about japan bombing us, pffft we dropped fuckin atom bombs on major cities of theirs. plus now they try to copy everything we do but in a really weird japanese way

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 10:16:39 PM »

fail

^cute in a strange way (big nose though)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »

im cool with you molesting young asian girls but when you 'fuck america' we got problems. and talkin about japan bombing us, pffft we dropped fuckin atom bombs on major cities of theirs. plus now they try to copy everything we do but in a really weird japanese way
I was really drunk when i wrote that. Sorry Americans lol. But it is lame u have to be 21 to drink over there. I think thats why u think 18 year old are 12 year olds.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »
hahaha. i think we all just laugh at it cuz hes all the way in australia, if this guy lived near me i wouldnt think its so funny

This.  Plus like Shippingbriks said if you are a parent hes all bad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
If Krazy ever came to the States, I'd have no problem with it. I'd even take him to Outback Steakhouse and the first round of Foster's is on me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
If Krazy ever came to the States, I'd have no problem with it. I'd even take him to Outback Steakhouse and the first round of Foster's is on me.

In my short semester in Australia I did not see Fosters once. Regardless, that beer is awful.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 11:58:26 AM »

In my short semester in Australia I did not see Fosters once. Regardless, that beer is awful.
Did you get sick of eating shrimp on the barbie every day?

THA SAUCE HOUSE