Author Topic: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing  (Read 2825 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 06:27:41 PM »
3 words

MID LIFE CRISIS

snoops midlife crisis involves him going all rastafari

e-40s midlife crisis includes him wearing little v neck tshirts and dressing like a 12 year old because he lost weight  :D

these rappers kill me.  :D

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »
Snoop is definitely entitled to choose where he takes his career and it's clear he wants to do something different.  That said, I am sure most fans would like to see him do a complete album with Dre & co but that will most likely never happen anytime soon.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2012, 09:32:26 PM »
But I want to ask a very serious question right now...

Is anyone really surprised that Snoop in his 40's, the time in which many humans go through these spiritual trips and look for deeper meaning in their lives, choose to become Rasta?

In actuality, when I heard the news I thought his religion change was the most fitting religion change I ever heard of. Now 2 or 3 years ago, when he became a Muslim I knew that wasn't going to last. But Snoop as a Rasta, it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is Snoop Lion. I give the name 2 years, then he's Snoop Dogg again, well actually at this point I just hope he finds Calvin Broadus and focuses on family. Snoop, Rasta, that's great, I'm happy for you and I hope your spiritual journey finds you happiness and weed, but don't forget the kids.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2012, 10:24:34 PM »
This is probably an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of weed music (ala his buddy Wiz Khalifa). No way in hell is he going to drop a regae album with anythng other than weed and dance music. I hope no one is expecting a "No Woman, No Cry" or "Buffalo Soldier" type records.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2012, 02:20:14 AM »
 iam checking out Yukmouths half baked digital album, theres a pretty cool reggae style weed song on there. It worked but Yuk didnt try n sing lol and cant do a whole album bout weed i mean not ANOTHER one yuk did it snoop n wiz did it cant do it again.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2012, 04:42:29 AM »
they are trying to put out good music.  I am looking forward to this project, as a fan of all types of music.  

LOL...SNOOP DOIN REGGAE IS LIKE WEIRD AL DOIN RAP

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2012, 05:10:29 AM »
Am I the only one not disappointed in this? Snoop's rapping has sucked lately. Maybe its a long shot, but a reggae album might improve the sound of his music. The beats should be better and there won't be any pop rap songs like the garbage that was Wet.

GUESS U HAVENT HEARD THE SONGS YET

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2012, 12:20:27 PM »

What's my motherfuckin name?
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2012, 01:26:33 PM »
they are trying to put out good music.  I am looking forward to this project, as a fan of all types of music.  

or alternatively any of your crew rapping

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2012, 02:28:55 PM »
God damn that La La La song he put out is bad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »

I WONDER WHY UR NAME IS ANGRY

NEVERMIND

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »
his rap career died in 06 after blue carpet treatmen it aint nothin new!

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2012, 02:46:23 AM »

I WONDER WHY UR NAME IS ANGRY

NEVERMIND

why the caps, nik?

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2012, 06:48:13 AM »
I think Snoop smoked himself silly and without Suge to slap his ass back in place or Master P to pay him to get back in line its as good as dead........Dre & Snoop need a swap places cause Snoops ass needs the DETOX more than anybody...SMH MAAAAAN!

Both Snoop or Dre are dead genius. Anyway, we neva listen DETOX and I hope it to be never released. It's a shitty project. Snoop & Dre are too old and too far away from the beginning of their careers. Snoop "REINCARNATED" and Dre "DETOX" ? It shows me that they have no idea what they want create, simply because the creativity is gone after all this years. According to me, this two rap artists are no longer interesting since a decade. Too bad... Or not.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Will_B

« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »
I think Snoop smoked himself silly and without Suge to slap his ass back in place or Master P to pay him to get back in line its as good as dead........Dre & Snoop need a swap places cause Snoops ass needs the DETOX more than anybody...SMH MAAAAAN!

Both Snoop or Dre are dead genius. Anyway, we neva listen DETOX and I hope it to be never released. It's a shitty project. Snoop & Dre are too old and too far away from the beginning of their careers. Snoop "REINCARNATED" and Dre "DETOX" ? It shows me that they have no idea what they want create, simply because the creativity is gone after all this years. According to me, this two rap artists are no longer interesting since a decade. Too bad... Or not.

Except Snoop on Kush was the best he's sounded in years.

Snoop and Dre still a magic combo. They just need to lay down some shit together and release it