Author Topic: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing  (Read 2826 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2012, 08:33:18 AM »
This is not gonna help him. I hope this album gonna flop hard, and he get on the right path again and make a good rap album. he is shitting on his fans on this move and is pushing more fans away.  This is so sad really .
so true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2012, 06:19:42 PM »
He didnt suck live...so i think this is going to work.. so far outside of this forum people are showing love

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2012, 07:54:09 PM »
I ain't got no love for snoop and for doggy house records.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

2euce 7even

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »
Choose Some Real Beats And Some Gangsta Style Lyrics, Dancehall Stylee And Its All Good But With Producers Like Diplo (Who The Fuck Is This?) It Aint Nuthin But A Wack Thang.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2012, 06:32:34 AM »
 Its funny at work i've told about this just laugh and are like wtf? one dude, an old school hip hop head like myself mentioned it and was just shaking his head, today i caught up with my brother and his girlfriend and they bought it up are both like wtf? aswell and laughing at it.
 Seems to be everyones response to this. ppl just think he's smoked too much and lost the plot.

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
they are trying to put out good music.  I am looking forward to this project, as a fan of all types of music.  

LOL...SNOOP DOIN REGGAE IS LIKE WEIRD AL DOIN RAP

or alternatively any of your crew rapping

I WONDER WHY UR NAME IS ANGRY

NEVERMIND

why the caps, nik?

FOREIGN PC

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2012, 12:02:11 PM »
I ain't got no love for snoop and for doggy house records.

thats gotta hurt Snoop
you faggots are funny. I think most of you have got your panties in a bunch over this
props to Snoop for following his muse

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2012, 12:05:01 PM »
they are trying to put out good music.  I am looking forward to this project, as a fan of all types of music.  

NEVERMIND

why the caps, nik?

FOREIGN PC

capslock was built for you

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2012, 12:06:05 PM »

NEVERMIND

why the caps, nik?

FOREIGN PC

capslock was built for you

AND UR NAME IS ANGRY

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
ANgry is the same guy as Cavy right?

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2012, 01:54:31 PM »
I hope Snoop Lion is Snoop lying.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2012, 02:13:58 PM »
It's almost amazing how many people are laughing at snoop for this, I mean he still Smokes weed and all that shit regardless of this career change. But it's ironic because people always said he was gonna be a joke for this album or that album, or being caught wearing these strange ass hats, cloths, and working with popish artist, but the man has a spiritual enlightening moment and changes his name for a legitimate reason, and now people make him into a big joke.

Either way his new music still sounds like shit. Regardless if he does rap or not in the future we still got his old stuff to bump.  8)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2012, 02:28:00 PM »
snoop always been wack.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
ANgry is the same guy as Cavy right?

BASED ON POSTIN STYLE, ID SAY YES

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2012, 10:32:29 PM »
It's almost amazing how many people are laughing at snoop for this, I mean he still Smokes weed and all that shit regardless of this career change. But it's ironic because people always said he was gonna be a joke for this album or that album, or being caught wearing these strange ass hats, cloths, and working with popish artist, but the man has a spiritual enlightening moment and changes his name for a legitimate reason, and now people make him into a big joke.

Either way his new music still sounds like shit. Regardless if he does rap or not in the future we still got his old stuff to bump.  8)

I been his biggest fan and even iam laughing at this shit, Snoop cant sing bottom line, i had no problem with all his experimental stuff i liked the shit on the chuuch tapes and on his albums didnt even mind the country stuff but he's gone too far with a whole album and a name change.
 Hard to take the shit seriously too i mean didnt he go Muslim yet was smoking weed at the same time? And released his own brand of landy?