Author Topic: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing  (Read 2824 times)

nad45

Re: Snoop Lion’s reggae career is a permanent thing
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2012, 02:37:34 AM »
"Snoop Lion" in the press conference : ""With no disrespect to other rappers, but they can't f--k with me in rap"  ;D
He's now the weakest rapper from his generation, Crooked I, Nas , Jay z, Busta Rhymes....
He's now outshined by every rapper in every track

Will_B

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2012, 02:53:24 AM »
"Snoop Lion" in the press conference : ""With no disrespect to other rappers, but they can't f--k with me in rap"  ;D
He's now the weakest rapper from his generation, Crooked I, Nas , Jay z, Busta Rhymes....
He's now outshined by every rapper in every track

Even Daz who's always been more a producer than rapper brings it more than Snoop.

Snoop seemed hella sincere in that press conference. He's just deluded if he thinks he unfucwitable on the mic. I'm interested on how this album turns out now, but then someone needs to slap Snoop and tell him to move on

a little red dot on your new york hat

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2012, 02:25:23 PM »
Snoop is the man. He can do what he wants and I wish him well. But if the music is anything like that first released song, I ain't gonna buy it.

I have to say that this move seems to have gained him a lot of attention though..

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »
This news has discomforted me to the point of returning as a poltergeist at this forum.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Will_B

« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2012, 03:27:40 PM »
U must be very bored lately Bananas^^

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2012, 09:21:10 AM »
This news has discomforted me to the point of returning as a poltergeist at this forum.

LOLOL.