Author Topic: Clint Dogg Trolling Kokane!!  (Read 668 times)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Clint Dogg Trolling Kokane!!
« on: July 31, 2012, 07:51:07 AM »
Was Doin Though This Site And Saw They Was Talking Bout Kokane's New Joint Album With Austrailian Rapper Traffik....Decided To Peep The Comments On It!...Sure Enough There Is Clint Dogg Throwing Salt!! JK...I Only Assume It's Clint Doggy Dogg!! lmfao

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20597/title.kokane-to-release-the-new-frontier-album-with-australian-artist-traffik
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:54:16 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Will_B

Re: Clint Dogg Trolling Kokane!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 10:38:37 AM »
Was Doin Though This Site And Saw They Was Talking Bout Kokane's New Joint Album With Austrailian Rapper Traffik....Decided To Peep The Comments On It!...Sure Enough There Is Clint Dogg Throwing Salt!! JK...I Only Assume It's Clint Doggy Dogg!! lmfao

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.20597/title.kokane-to-release-the-new-frontier-album-with-australian-artist-traffik

Could be lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:54:11 AM »
that was a faulty move by Kokane, though...u know peeps was in his ear sayin "why u fuckin with this clint dogg cat, dont u know every1 hates him?" and kokane was probably feelin awkward for doin all that work with some1 who has no backing in the game, so he flipped the script and said he aint fuckin with clint dogg when he clearly was.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »
i miss clint  :'(

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 11:22:13 PM »
that was a faulty move by Kokane, though...u know peeps was in his ear sayin "why u fuckin with this clint dogg cat, dont u know every1 hates him?" and kokane was probably feelin awkward for doin all that work with some1 who has no backing in the game, so he flipped the script and said he aint fuckin with clint dogg when he clearly was.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 01:00:51 AM »
What Kokane did was definitely weak as fuck for denying working with Clint Dogg. Own your mistakes, nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
Kokane had no problem working with Clint

what he had the problem with was Clint saying he was putting out a "Kokane and Clint Dogg" cd without saying a word to Kokane

that'd be like me getting 5 verses from Crooked I and stretching it into a HACK WILSON + CROOKED I cd lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 10:01:26 PM »
the main reason why Kokane got pissed, is cuz Clint's nickname was "Kokane & Clint Dogg-album comnig soon" or some shit like taht, and he badmouthed rapper Eastwood in threads on dubcc (so it looked like he was doin it).

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 12:27:23 AM »
I wonder what sokka thinks of all this

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 08:30:28 AM »

what he had the problem with was Clint saying he was putting out a "Kokane and Clint Dogg" cd without saying a word to Kokane

that'd be like me getting 5 verses from Crooked I and stretching it into a HACK WILSON + CROOKED I cd lol

well, in the contract, i believe it stated he was selling him features, so Clint can legally release it however he likes. he can do whatever he wants with it....thats how music works. once u sell a verse, unless stated otherwise, you're giving the artists permission to do whatever they want with the finished product. so if they did enough songs for a joint venture, unless stated otherwise in the paperwork, what clint did was 100% legit. they did a gang of work together, with Kokane shoutin out Australia, talkin about "shrimps on a barbie" and what not, so shit came off kinda weird when he just completely flipt the script on him outta nowhere. the dissing Eastwood excuse makes more sense, but it woulda been more legit for Kokane to contact Clint directly about that, instead of completely shitting on him publicly and claimin he aint fuckin with him when he obviously was.

Desert Lord

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 11:52:29 AM »
What Kokane did was definitely weak as fuck for denying working with Clint Dogg. Own your mistakes, nigga.

damn, who's that fine bitch in your sig homie?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 12:00:55 PM »

well, in the contract, i believe it stated he was selling him features, so Clint can legally release it however he likes. he can do whatever he wants with it....thats how music works. once u sell a verse, unless stated otherwise, you're giving the artists permission to do whatever they want with the finished product. so if they did enough songs for a joint venture, unless stated otherwise in the paperwork, what clint did was 100% legit.
Yup. Kokane just backed down when things didn't turn out to his liking. That's on him if he didn't lay out the terms beforehand.

And if there's really some audio of Kokane shouting out Austrilia and shrimp on the barbie, I need that shit in my life lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 12:01:33 PM »

damn, who's that fine bitch in your sig homie?
No idea. If I knew I woulda already had her in my basement.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »

well, in the contract, i believe it stated he was selling him features, so Clint can legally release it however he likes. he can do whatever he wants with it....thats how music works. once u sell a verse, unless stated otherwise, you're giving the artists permission to do whatever they want with the finished product. so if they did enough songs for a joint venture, unless stated otherwise in the paperwork, what clint did was 100% legit. they did a gang of work together, with Kokane shoutin out Australia, talkin about "shrimps on a barbie" and what not, so shit came off kinda weird when he just completely flipt the script on him outta nowhere. the dissing Eastwood excuse makes more sense, but it woulda been more legit for Kokane to contact Clint directly about that, instead of completely shitting on him publicly and claimin he aint fuckin with him when he obviously was.
But what clit said about East da beast was true.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 02:20:04 PM »

But what clit said about East da beast was true.
What He Say?