Author Topic: Clint Dogg Trolling Kokane!!  (Read 654 times)

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
Re: Clint Dogg Trolling Kokane!!
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 02:24:16 PM »
Kokane needs to make a youtube video embarrassing clint for his pale skin, wannabe attitude, bad music, etc and tell him no matter what, he'll never be accepted by the brothas since he is white. I think that would be entertaining to watch.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 02:41:39 PM »
I Only Made This Thread To Clown On Him A Bit But Am Suprised At How Informative This Thread Became......Who Knew? lol

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 04:56:44 PM »
What Kokane did was definitely weak as fuck for denying working with Clint Dogg. Own your mistakes, nigga.

damn, who's that fine bitch in your sig homie?
No idea. If I knew I woulda already had her in my basement.

her face is ugly

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
Kokane had no problem working with Clint

what he had the problem with was Clint saying he was putting out a "Kokane and Clint Dogg" cd without saying a word to Kokane

that'd be like me getting 5 verses from Crooked I and stretching it into a HACK WILSON + CROOKED I cd lol

well, in the contract, i believe it stated he was selling him features, so Clint can legally release it however he likes. he can do whatever he wants with it....thats how music works. once u sell a verse, unless stated otherwise, you're giving the artists permission to do whatever they want with the finished product. so if they did enough songs for a joint venture, unless stated otherwise in the paperwork, what clint did was 100% legit.

yea exactly,
things like taht happend in the past too.
JT Bigga Figga had a group The Gamblaz, and he released an album wit them and Yukmouth. Yuk didnt know any of it, but JT had verses and songs wit him, n he owned em contractualy, so he could do it.
same thing wit that Game & Nas-album. as long as u sit on the acapellas legaly, u can do whatever ur want wit em

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »
What Kokane did was definitely weak as fuck for denying working with Clint Dogg. Own your mistakes, nigga.

damn, who's that fine bitch in your sig homie?
No idea. If I knew I woulda already had her in my basement.

her face is ugly
I didn't even notice until you said something.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE