Author Topic: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!  (Read 9074 times)

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 Glocc Vs. The Game (FIGHT) (Video) (Tweets) (Pics)!!!
« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2012, 08:31:43 PM »
So Hows This Going To Play Out? They Stick To Wax Or Just Keep Catching Each Other Slipping!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »
how do you "buss a grape"
means you ain't strong or fought or your hits don't hurt...
quit being such a square all the fuckin time
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #212 on: August 01, 2012, 08:15:43 AM »
Nik quit acting like you know wtf real street niggas would do your not one and don't hang out with any... my boy got shot Cus a dude pulled a gun out on him my boy chased him when he started running and pieced him up and got shot. Real niggas ain't gonna give a fuck if they lose there life or not Cu's usually they got nothing going for them... everyone acts different in situations like those you'd be surprised how many homies have got stabbed for stepping up even when they knew dudeshad knives

But Fuck 40 glocc I hate that fag he's everything wrong with hip hop I'm glad he got exposed as a liar and as a wanksta
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2012, 12:27:16 PM »
Nik quit acting like you know wtf real street niggas would do your not one and don't hang out with any... my boy got shot Cus a dude pulled a gun out on him my boy chased him when he started running and pieced him up and got shot. Real niggas ain't gonna give a fuck if they lose there life or not Cu's usually they got nothing going for them... everyone acts different in situations like those you'd be surprised how many homies have got stabbed for stepping up even when they knew dudeshad knives

But Fuck 40 glocc I hate that fag he's everything wrong with hip hop I'm glad he got exposed as a liar and as a wanksta

I could tell your post was guna be bullshit after the opening sentence..