Author Topic: Favorite Immortal Technique songs?  (Read 321 times)

rayallen0

Re: Favorite Immortal Technique songs?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 10:00:59 PM »
Not sure how people are so sure he is wrong. Not saying I know either way, and don't know how anybody can claim that. "well the government told me this was true"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Reagan saying pot was the most dangerous drug in the world, because he suffocated monkeys with smoke by putting gas masks on them and having 30 joint worth of smoke in 20 mintures and it suffocated them making them go brain dead

The JFK assasination is one of the most obvious BS ever, FBI was obviously involved.

this osama shit, really can't take a picture?, cuz it is "too violent" no ordering the assassination of an American born citizen but showing americans a violent picture, oh lordy no!!!
etc... could go on forever but that will probably just bore people and think I'm crazy

Hemp being illegal with no reasoning beyond William Randolph Hearst running a smear campaign against it because it is cheaper than paper. Even though the first 2 drafts of the constitution were written on hemp, the first american flag made out of hemp, Henry Fords car was made from hemp. Alcohol is protect because it is part of are culture and history conservatives always say, but somehow this harmless thing isn't.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
I was pretty close minded just a few months ago, "stupid conspiracy theorist" but when you really look into stuff it is crazy how corrupt the government has always been.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 09:37:49 PM »
I will say this, if the Illuminati truly existed, then it would never get mentioned on TV or radio. But there is something, the banks have been founded to be in a "conspiracy" where the heads of the banks meet over lunch and set their own rules, government is basically broken and party heads are only thinking of their party and not the people. Something is out there, and I think Tech does a good job of reporting.

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 11:00:13 PM »
There are a million theories as to what the illumanati is, if it exists, is it just big coporations with money controling politics, is it a orginaztion that works through your blood line? who the fuck knows? nobody here I guarantee that. Well that weird indian guy says he does but I think he just did to much psychadelic drugs and didn't pace himself

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »
Peruvian Cocaine. Other than that, this nigga is so corny. i consider myself a liberal but this dude spits so much commie rhetoric coupled with bitching about the world, it gets old quick. I remember seeing him live once, he started chanting "Bush knocked down the towers!" over and over again until he had every pasty faced college liberal with dreads in the building shouting along. I was openly laughing at the spectacle that was his raw emotion.

LMFAO

I dont get it - dudes looked at as so intelligent but he cant pick a history book up and read how communist countries typically end up?  Yeah, I'll go ahead and say that hes just good at his gimmick.

he's also a HUGE asshole in real life

he's the poster boy of one of those "if you aren't someone important i won't talk to you" guys from every account i've ever heard

What accounts are those exactly?

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »
Ppl who thinks that IT's music is bullshit, please wake the fuck up! If u hear him spit and u see the world now, it's what he's saying. Obviously there's retards that think this is a one life 2 life party event is whats killing the world. Bunch of slaves Idolazing Obama and all of those stupid crackas on tv. The meaning of all of this is 2 make ppl wake up n see what's up and united everything is possible. Just one more thing, masons or any other member of any "secret society" is not Illuminati. Illuminati were the illuminated ones, the ones who had the greatest knowledge and was willing 2 spread the word. As u can c, the ones that labeled as illuminatis are bunch of retards who like 2 play games with spirits 2 keep ppl living asleep like sheeps. Illuminati is every single human being on this planet, when starts functioning they're brains into a 100%. When u accomplish that, u r the illuminati, the god, and the all. So when DIE u move on 2 another planet/dimension/w.e. And ure spirit won't get stucked as ghost in this planet, waiting 2 reincarnate like a bitch 4 ure ignorence of ure previous life.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
Peruvian Cocaine. Other than that, this nigga is so corny. i consider myself a liberal but this dude spits so much commie rhetoric coupled with bitching about the world, it gets old quick. I remember seeing him live once, he started chanting "Bush knocked down the towers!" over and over again until he had every pasty faced college liberal with dreads in the building shouting along. I was openly laughing at the spectacle that was his raw emotion.

i've never met someone with their head so far up their ass in real life. is this how u really are?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2012, 01:22:57 PM »
It doesnt make a difference whether or not dude is right on some things (govt is broken, govt covers shit up, etc), cause anyone w a brain knows that shit.  Hes wrong on a whole lotta shit but gets a pass cause he knows his audience doesnt really know about any of this stuff (generally speaking).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
What are the things he's wrong?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »

dont have time to write you a dissertation but he basically equals the uneducated liberal college dude who wears che guvera shirts and thinks communism is awesome cause he never picked up a history book in his damn life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 02:29:56 PM »

dont have time to write you a dissertation but he basically equals the uneducated liberal college dude who wears che guvera shirts and thinks communism is awesome cause he never picked up a history book in his damn life.

this

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2012, 03:36:30 PM »
Wahahahahaha!!!! Shit man, do u actually THINK he believes that stupid shit? I thought this conversation was gonna be a lil more interesting but, NIGGA PLS! Niggaz come back 2 earth. It's Crazy, it's 2012 y'all ppl is supposed 2 c The Shit! C'mon

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 12:12:22 AM »
Wahahahahaha!!!! Shit man, do u actually THINK he believes that stupid shit? I thought this conversation was gonna be a lil more interesting but, NIGGA PLS! Niggaz come back 2 earth. It's Crazy, it's 2012 y'all ppl is supposed 2 c The Shit! C'mon

plz type in english?

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 11:52:35 AM »

plz type in english?
i ain't typing chinese kid! it is what it is.
Peace!