Author Topic: LAKERS!!!!  (Read 1297 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
LAKERS!!!!
« on: February 15, 2003, 05:14:33 AM »
103-95  ;)

I tol yah, mah Spurs tha hottest team in the league right now. Any maybe the best right now. I know, tha season is long...so we'll see still. Kobe played good, but hes the only one. They not gonna win a Championship if the others dont step up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:LAKERS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2003, 10:18:02 AM »
Whats your point? Lakers cant win every game...They won like 13 out of their last 15...And Kobe didn't play good...Especially compared to his previous 10 games...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 11:53:49 AM »
Whats your point? Lakers cant win every game...They won like 13 out of their last 15...And Kobe didn't play good...Especially compared to his previous 10 games...PeACe

whats YOUR point then? When opponents play bad, yall say its cus the lakers played good D. When the lakers play bad, they just had an off game LOL. And the point is, the Lakers aint shit this year...accept it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2003, 12:07:25 PM »
It's close still, and the Lakers will still be around. Shaq will always beat -Duncan, it's still the preseason, so don't stress.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2003, 01:02:12 PM »
Ya no shit, don't go around getting a hard on cuzz your boring ass Spurs won. If you think the Lakers aint shit then you got another thing coming to ya. I know damn well I wouldn't want to face the Lakers in the playoffs, especially since it's a 7 game series throughout all the rounds.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2003, 01:13:08 PM »
It's close still, and the Lakers will still be around. Shaq will always beat -Duncan, it's still the preseason, so don't stress.

Duncan ate his ass up lass night..surprise surprise

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2003, 01:15:48 PM »
Ya no shit, don't go around getting a hard on cuzz your boring ass Spurs won. If you think the Lakers aint shit then you got another thing coming to ya. I know damn well I wouldn't want to face the Lakers in the playoffs, especially since it's a 7 game series throughout all the rounds.

Id rather face the Lakers in the playoffs then about 3 other teams in the west right now. Besides, this doesnt matter that much...cus i already know, if the lakers dont win the championship, or even make the playoffs (lol) 60% of yall wont be fans next year LOL.

lol@ Laker fans...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 03:24:27 PM »

Id rather face the Lakers in the playoffs then about 3 other teams in the west right now. Besides, this doesnt matter that much...cus i already know, if the lakers dont win the championship, or even make the playoffs (lol) 60% of yall wont be fans next year LOL.

lol@ Laker fans...

Your dumb...Anyone who knows basketball knows that Lakers stands for Playoffs...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 06:51:02 PM »

lol@ Laker fans...

Your dumb...Anyone who knows basketball knows that Lakers stands for Playoffs...PeACe

lol

good comeback NIK...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 06:54:16 PM »

lol@ Laker fans...

lol

good comeback NIK...

it was actually..... no matter what the lakers come in the western conference, they will at least make the western conference finals.

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2003, 06:59:29 PM »

lol@ Laker fans...

lol

good comeback NIK...

it was actually..... no matter what the lakers come in the western conference, they will at least make the western conference finals.

there is a difference between YOUR prediction, and fact.

Do u remember how many years the Lakers sucked before they started winning again? Its fine, they did win the last 3...ill give them that. Im speaking on this year, all the Laker fans are acting as if LAST year has ANYthing to do with this year. If it did, the Lakers wouldnt be struggling for a playoff spot the way they are. Laker fans cant seem to get their heads out of the clouds. They know nothing but, "Lakers Babyyyyy!!!!!" lol. Thas it. Probably 90% of all laker fans in the world, couldnt name more then 2 people on the team. Im not saying the Lakers suck for all time, im sayin...this year, they average. Last year, they were champions. New year, News Flash!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2003, 07:04:49 PM »
Props to the Spurs, they were just the hotter team. 7 STraight Road game wins, AMAZING.  Lakers will still make it n. ad they will play excellent Defense. and we all know that gets the rings .

The real star is gonna be Tony Parker though, I told you guys last year he gonna be something special.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2003, 07:16:22 PM »
Props to the Spurs, they were just the hotter team. 7 STraight Road game wins, AMAZING.  Lakers will still make it n. ad they will play excellent Defense. and we all know that gets the rings .

The real star is gonna be Tony Parker though, I told you guys last year he gonna be something special.  

^^yah dat. Honestly, i do think the Lakers will make the playoffs. But, u never know. My only point on this thread was, being the best last year, doesnt necessarily make u the best this year. U still gotta perform. The lakers havent been, with the exception of Kobe. And to be honest, Kobe scoring 40 points a game...isnt really a good thing for the team anyways. Theyre much better if theyre balanced. The Spurs got Sacramento comin up now, that should be a real test.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2003, 07:20:32 PM »

Do u remember how many years the Lakers sucked before they started winning again? Its fine, they did win the last 3...ill give them that. Im speaking on this year, all the Laker fans are acting as if LAST year has ANYthing to do with this year. If it did, the Lakers wouldnt be struggling for a playoff spot the way they are. Laker fans cant seem to get their heads out of the clouds. They know nothing but, "Lakers Babyyyyy!!!!!" lol. Thas it. Probably 90% of all laker fans in the world, couldnt name more then 2 people on the team. Im not saying the Lakers suck for all time, im sayin...this year, they average. Last year, they were champions. New year, News Flash!

let me rephrase that. as long as the lakers have shaq n kobe. im not a lakers fan. but if shaq n kobe are in for the playoffs no matter what the lakers are seeded, they will go far.

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2003, 07:32:04 PM »

let me rephrase that. as long as the lakers have shaq n kobe. im not a lakers fan. but if shaq n kobe are in for the playoffs no matter what the lakers are seeded, they will go far.

they have Shaq and Kobe now, and their struggling to even make a playoff spot. Shaq and Kobe are good no doubt, but if they dont step their game up...they won win. Things change year to year, they have to learn to adjust. The things that worked last year, wont necessarily work this year. Other teams have gotten better, the Lakers IMO, stayed the same. U know? Kobe bulked up a bit, but can u name ONE other player on the team who has improved their game from last year...to this year? I aint just tryin to talk shit about em, its well known i dont like em. But im just bein honest about this year. Actually, id RATHER they were good again this year. It makes for a better challenge. I aint comparing them to the bulls in the LEAST, but....its like back when Jordan and Pippen were playing, i never wanted the Spurs to face them...if Jordan was out or whatever. Cus id rather see if they can beat them at full strength. So id rather see the Lakers playin good right now, for that reason. But they arent, im more worried about Sacramento and Dallas.