Author Topic: LAKERS!!!!  (Read 1296 times)

min0rity

Re:LAKERS!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2003, 08:49:15 PM »
shaq ain't 100%..

i give mad props to bowen...he always guard kobe pretty good..yes, kobe scored 41 points or whatever..but look at how many shots he took..40 something lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2003, 10:33:06 PM »

Do u remember how many years the Lakers sucked before they started winning again? Its fine, they did win the last 3...ill give them that. Im speaking on this year, all the Laker fans are acting as if LAST year has ANYthing to do with this year. If it did, the Lakers wouldnt be struggling for a playoff spot the way they are. Laker fans cant seem to get their heads out of the clouds. They know nothing but, "Lakers Babyyyyy!!!!!" lol. Thas it. Probably 90% of all laker fans in the world, couldnt name more then 2 people on the team. Im not saying the Lakers suck for all time, im sayin...this year, they average. Last year, they were champions. New year, News Flash!

let me rephrase that. as long as the lakers have shaq n kobe. im not a lakers fan. but if shaq n kobe are in for the playoffs no matter what the lakers are seeded, they will go far.

they have Shaq and Kobe now, and their struggling to even make a playoff spot. Shaq and Kobe are good no doubt, but if they dont step their game up...they won win. Things change year to year, they have to learn to adjust. The things that worked last year, wont necessarily work this year. Other teams have gotten better, the Lakers IMO, stayed the same. U know? Kobe bulked up a bit, but can u name ONE other player on the team who has improved their game from last year...to this year? I aint just tryin to talk shit about em, its well known i dont like em. But im just bein honest about this year. Actually, id RATHER they were good again this year. It makes for a better challenge. I aint comparing them to the bulls in the LEAST, but....its like back when Jordan and Pippen were playing, i never wanted the Spurs to face them...if Jordan was out or whatever. Cus id rather see if they can beat them at full strength. So id rather see the Lakers playin good right now, for that reason. But they arent, im more worried about Sacramento and Dallas.

lakers got off to a bad start coz shaq was out. right now theyre playing like they were last year, just with a worse start

kick ass album

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2003, 03:02:58 AM »
^yeah shaqb being not 100% and him being missing for the begining of the year affected them alot , afterall shaq is the Sun in that team , everything revolves around him.

also most of the team was/is hurt/old

kobe barely became 100% within the past 2 weeks, shaq's not 100% yet, fox is old, horry has knee probs, samaki walker is coming off an injury, fisher has bad feet, brian shaw is old, kareem rush is rookie, stanaslav medvadenko lamadamadingdong (lol) has joint stiffness AND he's being forced to play out of role

how can you win with that? that shit looks similar to or as bad as the average NFL team injury report lol

anyways i ain't worried when the playoffs come we'll come together

plus this is similar to what happened to the lakers not to long ago when shaq had stomach muscle probs

member when the lakers won 61 games with shaq van exel, jones, and kobe? shaq was almost mvp behind jordan/malone lakers were coined  "team of the future" then shaq  pulls stomach muscle and then the next year they fare well then the next do HORRIBLE  (sound familiar) then shaq gets it fixed and boooom hey hey hey we're back. so as soon as shaq is 100% again or at least 90 we'll be good again

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2003, 04:33:44 AM »
right now theyre playing like they were last year, just with a worse start

u cant be serious. Theyre playing ok right now, but not Championship form. Yah the bad start hurt them, and compared to their start, they playin WAY better. BUT, they still aint playin like a Championship team it all. If u didnt KNOW that they won last year, and just turned on the TV to watch them...you would think they were a team that didnt even make the playoffs last year. They might pick it up by the end of the season, who knows.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2003, 10:41:27 AM »

i give mad props to bowen...he always guard kobe pretty good..yes, kobe scored 41 points or whatever..but look at how many shots he took..40 something lol

shooting 46% isnt bad.  it just looks bad cuz he was shooting so damn better

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2003, 03:09:49 PM »
Bottom line is, Lakers will make the playoffs. Their struggle to be at least an 8th seed is due to the horrible Shaqless start. They are not in championship form...obviously, but a 70-80% Lakers team is still better than most teams in the league. This team will be in better shape as the playoffs approach.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

EM28

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2003, 10:10:57 AM »
Whats your point? Lakers cant win every game...They won like 13 out of their last 15...And Kobe didn't play good...Especially compared to his previous 10 games...PeACe

yeah i agree with that

peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2003, 02:45:10 PM »
Whats your point? Lakers cant win every game...They won like 13 out of their last 15...And Kobe didn't play good...Especially compared to his previous 10 games...PeACe

yeah i agree with that

peace

funny that people still cant believe, that when Kobe doesnt play good...its cus the defense played good against him. I forgot, Kobe is God to Laker fans LOL!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2003, 02:53:45 PM »

yeah i agree with that

peace

funny that people still cant believe, that when Kobe doesnt play good...its cus the defense played good against him. I forgot, Kobe is God to Laker fans LOL!

yeah we get it you hate the lakers , we get that point

but what's your point in being so negative towards their fans? why do you have to continuously attack all of them? no one is making fun of you. no one is dissing the spurs and saying shit like "they're the only team in the NBA in years to NOT win back to back championships or multiple championships during the decade"

so quit being so condesending

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2003, 03:06:04 PM »

yeah i agree with that

peace

yeah we get it you hate the lakers , we get that point

but what's your point in being so negative towards their fans? why do you have to continuously attack all of them? no one is making fun of you. no one is dissing the spurs and saying shit like "they're the only team in the NBA in years to NOT win back to back championships or multiple championships during the decade"

so quit being so condesending

because im dealing with Laker fans. Fans of other teams, i respect more actually. Not ALL laker fans, but a good majority of them...are STRAIT UP BANDWAGON BULLSHIT. and u know it. Maybe yur not, thats fine...but ALOT are. And alot, without even knowin basic ins and outs of basketball...will resort to, "Kobe is the greatest!!!" when the argument arises. U cant tell me, that u havent notices on here...many Laker fans are simply out of touch with reality. If the Lakers went 0-82...theyd say, well...Kobe didnt play good....his nutz must have been hurting. or sum bullshit like that lol

Itz ok for Laker fanz on here, to set up a thread to brag about their team winning a fukin game...but as soon as sum1 does it against the lakers...its sin lol. Pleaze.

Yes, tha team was the best last year...ill give it to em. This year, they are FARRRRRRRR from it. Funny how hard it is to accept for sum people tho.

i honestly aint got along wit u in tha past, but honestly...as far as laker fans on here goes...yur one of tha few i respect cus i DO really think yur a fan. But i cant STAND bandwagon trash...no matter which team. When tha Spurs won tha Championship...please believe, i HATED bandwagon spurs fans worse then anything.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2003, 03:17:31 PM »
yes I also hate  bandwagon laker fans, u know the fans that only know about Kobe and Shaq, and dont know about Nick the Quick, Eddie Jones, Cambell,  and those times where we couldnt get over the hump. and those times when Kobethe rookie tried to be the hero but kept on air balling. against Utah and in OT.  =( but all those years of pain were worth the 3 in a row.  hopefully they can make it 4.  IT sucks that Shaq has to take that pain killer , cuz it has long term effects on your body.  I rather have him on the bench and play when hes not that bad instead of taking the pain killer

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2003, 08:32:31 AM »
Lakers tied for the 8th spot....its over be afraid be very afraid!!!! ;D

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2003, 08:45:07 AM »

whats YOUR point then? When opponents play bad, yall say its cus the lakers played good D. When the lakers play bad, they just had an off game LOL. And the point is, the Lakers aint shit this year...accept it.
i think you just a hater straight up dogg....but its cool you know.....but i mean the lakers always go through some shit before they come in and play.......every year for the last 3 years there has been some sort of drama problems or some shit and they get it together.......they now tied for the 8th spot and will make the play offs and they will be alright and they will win another championship i still cant see any team in the league beating them in a 7 game series......if you saying the spurs are better than the lakers cause they won then the laker better than the kings cause the lakers beat them so whats your point?......you gotta wait til the playoffs themselves then we will see whats up........but like with everything people always gotta hate on whos on top  ;) ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2003, 10:20:58 AM »

whats YOUR point then? When opponents play bad, yall say its cus the lakers played good D. When the lakers play bad, they just had an off game LOL. And the point is, the Lakers aint shit this year...accept it.
i think you just a hater straight up dogg....but its cool you know.....but i mean the lakers always go through some shit before they come in and play.......every year for the last 3 years there has been some sort of drama problems or some shit and they get it together.......they now tied for the 8th spot and will make the play offs and they will be alright and they will win another championship i still cant see any team in the league beating them in a 7 game series......if you saying the spurs are better than the lakers cause they won then the laker better than the kings cause the lakers beat them so whats your point?......you gotta wait til the playoffs themselves then we will see whats up........but like with everything people always gotta hate on whos on top  ;) ;D

I didnt say cus of that ONE game, that the Spurs are better. But im saying, just like most (other then Laker D/R's) that there are least 3 teams that are better then the Lakers right now, including the Spurs.